Service bulletin for 2021's with series 8 tracks

Annacassandra

Reaction score
I saw on Instagram a while back that polaris will be issuing a service bulletin and a fix kit to put extrovert drivers on the 21's with ratcheting issues. None of the dealers seem to know anything about this and just wondering if anyone has any more info?

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cranbrook dealer is totally aware of it but is waiting for parts. When the parts show up then they will start to book the sleds in

Annacassandra

Reaction score
Cranbrook dealer is totally aware of it but is waiting for parts. When the parts show up then they will start to book the sleds in
Do you know if there's a cost involved for those out of warranty? Hubs only got 6 months warranty for some reason on his khaos but even if it had been a year he'd probably be out by the time parts show up.

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I am giving up on waiting. I want to ride with out further damaging the track I will update the drivers myself

Annacassandra

Reaction score
I think I am giving up on waiting. I want to ride with out further damaging the track I will update the drivers myself
Yea, I didn't really want to spend 700 on an issue that polaris should fix for free,

powwow

Reaction score
Well I haven't hear any sleds showing up with no driveshafts, so hopefully there plentiful and will be out soon.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Screenshot_20211204-091520.jpg

Top Bottom