Seizure of bank accounts

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you mean the government is going to combine my ID and my bank card together? Seems mighty convenient. And combining the vaccine passport too, what a time to be alive!
Until they steal all your money and lock out out of everything.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you mean the government is going to combine my ID and my bank card together? Seems mighty convenient. And combining the vaccine passport too, what a time to be alive!
Yup and they can turn your life on/off with the stroke of a keyboard. Dont believe it? Gofundme, givesendgo and freezing bank accts are perfect examples. They dont like that you snowmobile so much? (Too much carbon emissions) so they shutoff your acct. You cannot live (meaning you die and possibly your family). You cannot go into a grocery store, cannot buy fuel, cannot buy anything. All because an over reaching elite decided they didnt like what you did/thought/supported/didnt support/etc. You should get the drift. They sell it as convenience but it is really to give them more power and control.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a reason why they say never have all your stuff at one bank, safety in making sure you deal with a few, never mind having a central ID, bank accounts everything together, fawk that!

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a reason why they say never have all your stuff at one bank, safety in making sure you deal with a few, never mind having a central ID, bank accounts everything together, fawk that!
“Don’t put all your eggs in one basket”
Convenience is our demise

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Freeland has finally found a way to unlock your preloaded stimulus. Simply put ...steal your savings.

LMLCHEVY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the banks/insurance companies that froze accounts? Looking for actual businesses, will ensure I do business with non of them.
Buddy at work tried to take out 5g yesterday. Account was frozen and CIBC couldn’t tell him why. Took 7hrs to get his funds freed up.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my understanding the emergency act is ended. But Trudeau and freeland made fintrack permanent. Any truth to this?

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old news that video is from over a year ago.
Yes and it took me a while to find it, but i never forgot her words, unlock your preloaded stimulus... what the hell does that really mean and how long does it take to accomplish that? As we seen first hand... bank accounts have been frozen, has this ever happened in canada before? Can they even do that? well they did. The charter and rights and freedoms got thrown right out the window how is that possible? And who is sitting in jail right now? Tamara Lich the only person who has broken no laws, she pushed evil aside for the first time in years. What you going to do if they do seize your bank accounts? Cry to Tamara.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes and it took me a while to find it, but i never forgot her words, unlock your preloaded stimulus... what the hell does that really mean and how long does it take to accomplish that? As we seen first hand... bank accounts have been frozen, has this ever happened in canada before? Can they even do that? well they did. The charter and rights and freedoms got thrown right out the window how is that possible? And who is sitting in jail right now? Tamara Lich the only person who has broken no laws, she pushed evil aside for the first time in years. What you going to do if they do seize your bank accounts? Cry to Tamara.

They wanted people to spend thier savings.

If they freeze my accounts i start parting out thier houses/ buildings im in possession of lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Bank accounts get frozen all the time.
Yes they do but for a lot bigger reasons than donating to a Freedom Convoy of peaceful protestors. That was disgusting, dictatorial, extremism at its worst and there is no need for that to be done in our Canada. The WEF and the puppets can go pound sand.

Top Bottom