Seizure of bank accounts

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should change your wording from “seize” to the proper word of “froze”.

No one is seizing your account, it has been frozen in place so no transactions can happen. They’ve started unfreezing accounts already, a lot of international and local pressure. Although more accounts can be frozen, without court oversight, totally dependent on law enforcement and bank discretion. Not even the government can direct a bank or LE to freeze or unfreeze an account, they have total authority these two institutions.

Remember, when police detectives retire at 50, where do you think they get a job? Banks and insurance companies…. There is communications between these companies and law enforcement.

Having you bank account frozen, if you don’t have any other monetary supplies is a scary feeling. It pretty much banishes you from modern life.

JT is either completely incompetent by allowing these protests getting to the point where they enacted settlements and blockaids OR he wanted it to happen, he wanted people to get angry, so he could use the emergency act to add crypto and crowd sourcing into FINTRAC permanently, without anyone blinking an eye. Always follow the money, like most things in life, it’s about the $$$.
Should have only Froze 1 account long ago, and that 1 belongs to the Commie Bastage by the name Truecastro and all that clowns so called Foundations.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay so I’ve read a few reports of TD Bank freezing accounts. I’m sure the other big banks do too. I’ve got TD insurance so I will be looking for an alternative and will damn sure to say why I cancelled.

Any others?
Didn't see TD freezing any of J Epstein accounts in fact thats where that clown had a pile of $$$. To exclude 1 is to exclude ALL.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm only using cash now, will leave enough in my account for mortgage and bills each Month. The rest of my money is going in the safe.
No more debit card, no more e-transfer.
I haven’t use the bank card or visa for anything personal in years. All cash with anything I buy. I’m My business I use my visa constantly.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220223-202152_Telegram.jpg

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whose is left to have hold your funds with out the list of bandits from above

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks a digital ID could be a good thing?

Has anyone dealt with the government lately or any government websites? It's like going back to 1999, some of the most antiquated and archaic website login processes belong to the Government of Canada.

Alberta already has a similar system, I can access my health records, school/tradeschool records, camping permits, all from one account. So much more convenient than calling a call center and getting nowhere.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Has anyone dealt with the government lately or any government websites? It's like going back to 1999, some of the most antiquated and archaic website login processes belong to the Government of Canada.

Alberta already has a similar system, I can access my health records, school/tradeschool records, camping permits, all from one account. So much more convenient than calling a call center and getting nowhere.
If that's all it was, I would agree with you. Unfortunately it turns really quickly into a social credit system, that's where we're headed

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It’s really bad they will connect it to everything and control your every move,deny you entry to a movie if they want too, give you limits on everything, especially carbon, and shrink it every year….look into China if you want to know how bad it is,total slavery

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s really bad they will connect it to everything and control your every move,deny you entry to a movie if they want too, give you limits on everything, especially carbon, and shrink it every year….look into China if you want to know how bad it is,total slavery
China’s current system, as bad as it is, may look like a dream compared to what the elites are trying to push on us.

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
If that's all it was, I would agree with you. Unfortunately it turns really quickly into a social credit system, that's where we're headed
That is already in place. When I moved back to Sask in 2017 my license and picture from 2004 was in the system still. Myself and the local SGI had a laugh at how baby faced I was.

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
China’s current system, as bad as it is, may look like a dream compared to what the elites are trying to push on us.
That’s so true,even china thought Trudeau was a evil bitch after the Ottawa beat down,all the liberals enjoy hatred towards whites too.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The government already knows everything about me, they have my phone number, my income, my marital status, the names my dependents, my address, my place of employment, my date of birth, my social insurance number, where I bank, my account number.

For my benefit it's more convenient to have one single place to deal with the government.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So if the Chinese had invented the automobile would it also be a tool used for evil?

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if the Chinese had invented the automobile would it also be a tool used for evil?
OMG you don’t get it,,,,digital ID has barely anything to do with ID it’s your pass to go places just like a vax card!! And all your money is on it too!!!

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I can see this passing here, most people think it’s just “handy ID” lol

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG you don’t get it,,,,digital ID has barely anything to do with ID it’s your pass to go places just like a vax card!! And all your money is on it too!!!

So you mean the government is going to combine my ID and my bank card together? Seems mighty convenient. And combining the vaccine passport too, what a time to be alive!

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then it's remove cash I would think. That way there is no way you can buy anything or say you paid less . it will all be taxed ,

Top Bottom