Seba trails

Altapeet

Reaction score
Wifey and I rode the Trails out at Seba this afternoon, they are in great shape , saw a Moose and a Muley along the trail and had a great ride altogether. Now, if I can just get her Polaris to cooperate on some starting issues &#^% I was ready to burn that thing today! I guess I have to install a primer on that thing cuz it refuses to start cold unless I shoot gas into the carbs,:rant:

Myfirstmm700

Reaction score
I have just bought a snowmobile and have a cabin at South Seba Beach and would like to buy a trail pass and get some trail maps. Anyone able to help me with this??

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have just bought a snowmobile and have a cabin at South Seba Beach and would like to buy a trail pass and get some trail maps. Anyone able to help me with this??

You bet.... Trailpasses & Trailseekers memberships as well as I believe Maps are available at Cycle Works West (Hwy 60 and Yellowhead). Or else contact me via PM and I'll get you Barb's contact information and she can get you them as well.

is our website. Our next social is January 4. 2010 at Shotz Lounge in the Tri Leisure Center in Spruce Grove.

Any questions please feel free to contact me.

Altapeet

Reaction score
how did you enjoy the new loops in the south and the changes in the west?

To be honest i had a hard time figuring out what was new and what was not ,i am not real familiar with the trails yet, I only was on them a couple times last yr.I could tell there was more there but the old memory chip isnt what it once was. regardless, it was a very enjoyable day and I plan to ride it more often this yr.

Cheers!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
To be honest i had a hard time figuring out what was new and what was not ,i am not real familiar with the trails yet, I only was on them a couple times last yr.I could tell there was more there but the old memory chip isnt what it once was. regardless, it was a very enjoyable day and I plan to ride it more often this yr.

Cheers!

Right on Altapeet, hope to see you out there!

Top Bottom