Seafoam warning!!

MacMud

Reaction score
Just let anyone who wants to mess around with seafoam ...do not get it on any of your plastic ..it will eat it up pretty bad ... the one side of my quad has a dull faded crappy looking area from the stupid ass nozzle that comes with it ..fits so loose when you start spraying it blows out the nozzle ..:rolleyes: but the crap does work for getting water out of the fuel system !!

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
also raises hell with anything rubber in the carbs or FI sytem too,,only put SeaFoam in when you plan on using the whole tank O fuel,very strong Chit.. I bought a Gold Wing that sat 11 yrs,was started every summer,but not driven,it ran like crap,I bought it on ebay and took bus down to Nebraska and ride it home,after 2 tanks of Seafoam and premium gas,it ran great..but filled 3 fuel filters with crap,,took 5 to get the 1600 miles home,and 11 spark plugs till carbs finally started working good, it went to Nova Scotia,Florida ,California and back home to Sunny Barrhead since then.keep Sea Foam in bike all the time,add a oz per tank,

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have used seafoam as a fuel stabilizer for years......I mix it just the way it says on the can. I use it in everything I own with an engine.(aprox 20 different engines from 4 stroke to 2 stroke) I have had zero problems with using it but everytime I have an isue it is because I just bought what ever and it has not got the sea foam in it yet........fixed my injector problem on my T-Apex with in 10 miles......and as a fuel stabilizer.......everything I own I think has a plastic tank.......even my truck......have had zero problems with the tanks or rubber lines.......ya I guess if you ran it 50-50 it might do something........more is not always better! just my 2 cents!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love this stuff, it also says in the can you can mix it into your engine oil:eek: I've never done this but i guess the option is there. It also reads on the can can be used as feul stabilizer so not sure why you would have to worry about leaving in the tank for eul systems for extended periods. I also have never had any issues running this magic formula.:d

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have never spilt any so i'm not sure about the plastic thing...

but it goes in everything i have ans stays [ summer skidoo , winter quads ] and have never had an issue.....

and yes it works awsome to get the water out of a swamped engine.... diffs ect....

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like an amazing product. Going to get some and try it out in everything I have. Where us the best place to pick some up at?

Top Bottom