Sbr! Wtf?

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
booster, jbb, sick, snotty????:confused:

:beer::beer::d
possibly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and FYI, as far as my buddy can tell, you are good to go here in canada!!!!!! the only thing he said might happen is at the border because the fish cops are a federal thing, so the border guys MIGHT see that you have an outstanding ticket, and just make you pay it on the spot at the very worst!!!!!!

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek:... :eek:.... :eek:... wow.. another forum member that understands... humm... maybe the mods just dont see it.. :confused: :rolleyes:

Oh, they saw it alright........and they edited my post of all the names:confused:

we are not making this chit up by the way........it actually happened, undeniable!!!!

can we institute a voting system where by: we can vote the biggest dipchit off the island?????:rolleyes:

Super Fly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi everyone, I would just like to say i would prefer my name not being said.. haha ITs bad enough its the same as the other guys. Ive now changed my name to The big cheese hein

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
possibly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and FYI, as far as my buddy can tell, you are good to go here in canada!!!!!! the only thing he said might happen is at the border because the fish cops are a federal thing, so the border guys MIGHT see that you have an outstanding ticket, and just make you pay it on the spot at the very worst!!!!!!

thanks bucky.......kind of what I was thinking:beer::beer::beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Oh, they saw it alright........and they edited my post of all the names:confused:

we are not making this chit up by the way........it actually happened, undeniable!!!!

can we institute a voting system where by: we can vote the biggest dipchit off the island?????:rolleyes:

If you want to leave that badly.....just go.....

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want to leave that badly.....just go.....

I feel threatened by you telling me to go ..........and with no rep system anymore and now I can't use names:confused::confused:

my whole internet world is crumbling down:rolleyes:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi everyone, I would just like to say i would prefer my name not being said.. haha ITs bad enough its the same as the other guys. Ive now changed my name to The big cheese hein
so how's it going then the big cheese???????????????

Top Bottom