Say No to Ottawa Truck Tax

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then the tax will be applied every time a truck changes hands.

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This
Then the tax will be applied every time a truck changes hands.
one of the reasons Government want to impose a cashless society. Therefore they can follow the transaction. Add tax to that transaction. Control. Plus they can cancel your ability to make transactions anytime, without your knowledge. Control….. I believe we will witness much larger truck protest in the near future. 🥃🥃🥃….So be a good Canadian steward. Sell your truck, sleds, ATV, cars, chainsaws, anything that consumes petroleum. Pay your taxes on time, don’t talk to your neighbours. Don’t leave your yard (you might get sick with COVID). Order dinner from Uber eats, have it delivered by some foreigner. While at home sit and watch cbc gay tv propaganda. Along with black populated commercials….. But to quell your anger order up some relaxing smoke….. 🥃🥃🥃..we’re all in this together..

Last edited:

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This

one of the reasons Government want to impose a cashless society. Therefore they can follow the transaction. Add tax to that transaction. Control. Plus they can cancel your ability to make transactions anytime, without your knowledge. Control….. I believe we will witness much larger truck protest in the near future. 🥃🥃🥃….So be a good Canadian steward. Sell your truck, sleds, ATV, cars, chainsaws, anything that consumes petroleum. Pay your taxes on time, don’t talk to your neighbours. Don’t leave your yard (you might get sick with COVID). Order dinner from Uber eats, have it delivered by some foreigner. While at home sit and watch cbc gay tv propaganda. Along with black populated commercials….. But to quell your anger order up some relaxing smoke….. 🥃🥃🥃..we’re all in this together..
You absolutely nailed it CRUSTY

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
No luxury on a f 350 . It’s over a certain gvw
I replied to that in post #14.
Sure did but you left out all the lgbtq bs to
He touched on it with the CBC gay tv propaganda statement. I’m glad someone has noted the increase in the numbers of black people in the commercials. Not that I’m against or dislike black people but I am sure the percentage of black people in the commercials lately far out weights the percentage of black people in society.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya and interracial couples. Every couple is mixed breed on tv comercials these days. Not that there is anything wrong with that,,, seems like they are trying to push it though...

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya and interracial couples. Every couple is mixed breed on tv comercials these days. Not that there is anything wrong with that,,, seems like they are trying to push it though...
All part of the plan. Keep importing 400,000+ new immigrants annually. The birth rate amongst Canadians is very low. Many decided not to pursue a family, or having in thirties, forties, even fifties?? With low birth rate amongst general population, the government needs to keep the tax revenue coming in to pay for big governments (Pensions, Benefits, Entitlements), national debts. Therefore to compensate low birth rate and longer life expectancy, the government open the gates on Canada border to increase immigration (400,000+ (approx 1% of population)). Therefore they use propaganda to encourage mixed marriages. Must remember ‘diversity‘, is our strength. Lol… Many of my Asian and black friends have made comments on todays media. The big picture is Blatantly obvious. Therefore a mixed race is more controllable than a united race…… Eastern Canada more mixed race than west, therefore they vote liberal.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My favourite commercial is the East Indian family camping in the rain 😂 I have yet to see any camping , not saying it doesn’t happen.
Actually on a weekend you see lots of east indian families camping in Kananaskis west of Turner Valley. They easily out number other ethnicities at all the major tourist stops

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Libs are saying fake news no plans for a truck tax.
They got caught with the fingers in the back pocket of taxpayers and had to seriously back peddle by calling it fake news . It was in their report but buried deep hoping nobody would notice. When called out on it they simply deny and blame it on the conservatives. Politics 🙄

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They got caught with the fingers in the back pocket of taxpayers and had to seriously back peddle by calling it fake news . It was in their report but buried deep hoping nobody would notice. When called out on it they simply deny and blame it on the conservatives. Politics 🙄
Yup would tend agree with you, just like the denial on inheritance tax that was from their own report as well.

Top Bottom