Sandy Hook Shooting... Hoax?

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't make heads or rails of that video cause I saw a lot of flaws and bs in what he said ... But I am how ever a firm believer that 911 was all set up by the government so I guess one never knows the full truth and probable never will !!!!!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not saying I believe it, but it's interesting to watch.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This crap is the result of lazy, incompetent "up to the minute" news reporting in the early hours of the incident and nothing else. Those idiots will talk to anyone, and broadcast what they say, whether they know anything or not

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
911 was set up by the government... this is a set up.....conspiracy???? REALLY? Get out of the movie theater..Im sure the family's that are trying to cope with what happened would be just PEACHY if they heard all of that horse %^&*........................ RIP!

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Many people believe everything they read, hear or see in the media and many will not believe everything they read, hear or see in the media. I pretty much take anything I see in any media with a grain of salt.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched the conspiracy vids. They make valid points about it being fake. But honestly I hope it is fake. I can't stomach the thoughts of someone opening fire on innocent kids. My kids are the same age and like I said it makes me sick, so I can only hope that it is infact a hoax.

Top Bottom