S-36 on 10 summit 163

MGD

Reaction score
How many have installed the S-36 on there 10 summits? Not sure if i'm sold on it, road a 12 and it almost felt to narrow. Is it a lot better once your used to it ?

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put it on my 2010 and it is probably the best money you will put into it. It definitely feels tippy on your first ride out but you get used to it fast. After a while you will wonder how you ever rode it with the wider stance.

Ape

Reaction score
Can you use the existing shocks or do you need the new ones. The reason I ask is that I have fox shocks on the front and would prefer to keep them.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you use the existing shocks or do you need the new ones. The reason I ask is that I have fox shocks on the front and would prefer to keep them.

Technically you can, but I have been told it changes the geometry so it will not handle and work as well. Having said that, I kept my Evol Rs on for a year after putting the S36 on and cant say I really noticed anything negative? I sent them out last fall and got them shortened to the proper length now. Its hard to say though. I think you would have to ride two sleds side by side....one with proper length shocks, one with too long of shocks.....and then make a comparison. It can be done though.

butthead

Reaction score
works well love mine no stablizer bar either
just put t-motion on about 4 rides ago and
another wow
really comes over now
dont think ill do any more
working really well for me

Top Bottom