RZR Pro R 4 Trail riding

Eirikr

Reaction score
Hey looking at purchasing a RZR Pro R, heard our trails around AB might be to tight for its width anyone have one and have issues?

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just with a basic rzr1000 some are tight. Have to do the Austin powers in some corners. Trails are slowly getting wider biting wouldn't want to be the one snapping branches with my $60,000 machine

Eirikr

Reaction score
Just with a basic rzr1000 some are tight. Have to do the Austin powers in some corners. Trails are slowly getting wider biting wouldn't want to be the one snapping branches with my $60,000 machine
Yeah don't wanna be doing that, just wondering if its too big for our trails now, I've heard our trails are getting wider and mostly issue is trails with bridge crossings. Im in Edmonton and looking to in surrounding areas to start before i venture out to the mountains

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You definitely won’t be getting across our bridges in southern Alberta 64 inches for our new bridges and smaller for our old ones those machines are made for the sand dunes not atv trails isn’t that machine 70-72 inches wide

Eirikr

Reaction score
You definitely won’t be getting across our bridges in southern Alberta 64 inches for our new bridges and smaller for our old ones those machines are made for the sand dunes not atv trails isn’t that machine 70-72 inches wide
yeah its 74" wide

Top Bottom