RPM Q-Muf

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone running this muffler on their Boost ? Looking for feedback, positive or negative. I want a muffler that drops weight, doesn’t affect performance, and is close to stock sound levels.
313d4d689167277fd576bbfb97a175f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First ride with the RPM Q-Muf and couldn’t be happier. Two great rides and sled ran better than it has all season. Love the sound. Pulls harder and smoother than stock AND the cooker works awesome. It gets smoking hot. I highly recommend the RPM Q-Muf for the Polaris Boost
Oh, I forgot to mention, it drops around 12-13 pounds off the sled weight. Titanium can weighs 3.8 lbs. Between my lithium battery and RPM can, I dropped an honest 27 lbs. off the front end of my sled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was running the stainless steel version with the quiet core option. Not quiet enough for most of my riding buddies. I assume they are built similarly to the titanium other than material, but not sure. Seems to run well but when I returned to stock muffler I noticed the sled was hitting the soft rpm limiter so this makes me think the aftermarket can was robbing power??

Top Bottom