Royal (Flaman) cargo trailers

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s a great idea. I may hit you up in the future for some pictures
No Problem. I removed my inside panels. Installed foam insulation. Insulated the roof and added white panels. Ask any question..

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Royal is a good brand, well build but will rust out over time but definitely cheaper than an all aluminum. All depends on the budget and use

I call bs unless they fixed their manufacturing process. They are a pos. Had a low boy xr sled trailer. Over summer aluminum corrosion thru behind tires. - my ch!t is thourghly washed. Hot water/soap Took it in and got lame excuse after excuse So they put 2’ alum checker plate down side for $1k
Tried to trade it and salesman I complained to about issue has the balls to tell me well can only offer you this much as the aluminum patch makes it look like your hiding something- politely told him he could F himself. Went home sold it for 3 k more than offered for trade and went and bought a triton.
Brothers royal 7x14 construction trailer is same all bulged and buckled behind tires and corroded thru.
Neo, triton
Cjay makes good trailer too
If you want open deck cargo trailer precision hands down. I don’t care that they are more money. Show me a 10+ yr old trailer from another brand that has original paint and wiring and looks good with everything still working

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Problem. I removed my inside panels. Installed foam insulation. Insulated the roof and added white panels. Ask any question..

What panels you use on your roof? Got a 7x14’ that I insulated the roof and need to cover.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a steel aluminium combo, thats to be expected, when i say they are well built, they are a solid unit, well constructed and Pulls nice.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a steel aluminium combo, thats to be expected, when i say they are well built, they are a solid unit, well constructed and Pulls nice.

Had steel aluminum combo from c jay for 7 yrs b4 that royal still looked mint. Guy bought it sight unseen for top dollar and was all smiles

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What panels you use on your roof? Got a 7x14’ that I insulated the roof and need to cover.
Rona had white ones. Like ones used in a Rv. I ran 1x4 boards on the seams. To cover the joints. Also around the outside edges. I prewired the lights so the wires did not show.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They can't make an equipment trailer for chit, had a southland and absolute garbage in most ways, flaman is also totally useless with warranty. I wouldn't buy a trailer from them again, regardless of brand.
But do their brakes work?

ZIG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are they a good trailer? I’m looking at possibly getting an 8.5’ x 22’ cargo for sleds, along with my SXS, tub trailer and extra gear. I’ve looked at an assortment of used, and no one seems to take care of their stuff anymore. Any input would be great, thanks.
If you want a good trailer i would seriously look at a Agassiz trailer. They are built in winkler manitoba and will custom build. I got mind from them best built trailer in my opinion.

sitruc1978

Reaction score
I bought an aluminum enclosed trailer (Stealth by Alcom) from Desert Sales in Bassano, AB in January. The dealer was great and the trailer has been good so far.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Flaman I was looking at has sold. He had two, and both sold this morning with no stock until December. A CJ won’t be available until April, so that’s out. Now looking at a Haulmark Transport from Allandale.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Flaman I was looking at has sold. He had two, and both sold this morning with no stock until December. A CJ won’t be available until April, so that’s out. Now looking at a Haulmark Transport from Allandale.
We ordered ours was 4 months. Good luck shopping.

Andrew.renegade1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We recently bought a new mission trailer from Rem at Allandale in Acheson! Very happy with jt!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I insulate it, I’ll do it myself, but probably not until next year. For this year, I need to get Super Glides down for sleds, and E-Track for my SXS.

On that note, where’s the best place around Edmonton to grab Super Glides?
I am not a sled guy. No help there.
E track I got from Princess Auto.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I insulate it, I’ll do it myself, but probably not until next year. For this year, I need to get Super Glides down for sleds, and E-Track for my SXS.

On that note, where’s the best place around Edmonton to grab Super Glides?
Phone Randall at SuperClamp. He is the service king of western Canada. Lol. 403-650-7630

Top Bottom