Riding Season Underway

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Have put on about 300km on bike this week. Couldn't get out Thursday night but am definitely heading out tonight.
Scary gravel around Edmonton and two accidents last night on Groat Rd both related to speed and gravel. I'll be spending my time on the highways.
And "Yes" I'm the goofy guy riding the Harley with the bright orange vest....don't want to become a statistic when someone forgets there are motorbikes on the road already.
Everyone enjoy there rides.

CheerZ

Tapatalk is getting better...on my cell phone.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We went for a short ride yesterday. Glen Park Road, 814,
Roads seemed ok.

Today we are heading Pigeon Lake

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428674525.465169.jpg

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We went and renewed the registration yesterday,

Checked for current pink card and registration ...check.
Throw out old pink card and registration....check ....(just in case I run into the same anal A$$hat I did last year that threatened to give me a ticket for having current and old reg and pink card...

Changed oil....check
Check all bolts....check
Check Air Cleaner....check
Tire wear and air pressure....check

Got up this morning was going to ride to work.... -1 on the thermometer at our farm....

30 min ride at -1......Drove the truck....

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have put on about 300km on bike this week. Couldn't get out Thursday night but am definitely heading out tonight.
Scary gravel around Edmonton and two accidents last night on Groat Rd both related to speed and gravel. I'll be spending my time on the highways.
And "Yes" I'm the goofy guy riding the Harley with the bright orange vest....don't want to become a statistic when someone forgets there are motorbikes on the road already.
Everyone enjoy there rides.

Hey bunny - Is that a Memphis Shades fairing? I may have a new in the box windshield for you... cheap cheap, almost free!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't had a road bike in 27 years, but as I mature a little more each year, I am tempted to get on another one......

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, Memphis Shades. What size of windshield, I might be interested.

9" part# 2310-0217 gradient black. Looks just like what you have on right now, maybe a tad shorter... cheap cheap cheap. Ordered incorrectly and I got stuck with it. Its never been out of the plastic wrap.

Top Bottom