Riding areas besides frisby and boulder

Doo2015

Reaction score
Where are guys going outside of the two main areas? I have only been to those two and I am always looking to try new areas. Thanks.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where are guys going outside of the two main areas? I have only been to those two and I am always looking to try new areas. Thanks.
Tons to ride around sicamous. Need chains and deck this year

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is no riding outside of boulder and Frisby. It is all closed due to caribou....

End of conservation- anyone see the post about fines for riding in caribou closures? Not worth it! Sled revelstoke has done a good job keeping there areas open and let’s stick to those areas to not cause problems and limit our riding zones!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
End of conservation- anyone see the post about fines for riding in caribou closures? Not worth it! Sled revelstoke has done a good job keeping there areas open and let’s stick to those areas to not cause problems and limit our riding zones!
Selfish eh

You do know no one can prove local or tourist

Lots of locals think they own the place, like you obviously think the opposite

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Selfish eh

You do know no one can prove local or tourist

Lots of locals think they own the place, like you obviously think the opposite

? follow the rules sheeple? There is no room for guys like u that think outside of the box. Caribooze is caribooze- do not disturb!

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
? follow the rules sheeple? There is no room for guys like u that think outside of the box. Caribooze is caribooze- do not disturb!
All of Keystone is not shut down is it? Just the backend past the cabin? Same with Sale? Go to the left at the tower and good. The right side is closed. Lots of locals still riding the other areas. See it on their facebook pages??

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I follow the rules

And sale isn't closed down for all of it, only some of it, same with Frisby, keystone, caribou, joss, queest

Only ones with a rolling closure is trout lake

Get your facts straight before spouting off

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a look, Mabe you need to find Google
49132b9680b3e03e3b61a890cf446386.jpg

Doo2015

Reaction score
Can you drop in behind the tower? I've ridden up to it but never really looked to see if you can drop passed it.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The aspect below the tower can/has slid before. If you drop down there, and it does slide your in for a bad day. Have a good look at the broken trees below where the run out goes. Just an observation.

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I follow the rules

And sale isn't closed down for all of it, only some of it, same with Frisby, keystone, caribou, joss, queest

Only ones with a rolling closure is trout lake

Get your facts straight before spouting off

if u didn’t get my sarcasm I was only trying to keep the sheeple on boulder and frisby. The surrounding backcountry already has to many newbs pounding out the pow

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if u didn’t get my sarcasm I was only trying to keep the sheeple on boulder and frisby. The surrounding backcountry already has to many newbs pounding out the pow
And oh it was sarcasm??? Lmfao wow , and I also got the selfishness, that shined through tho

Doo2015

Reaction score
What is Joss like? Seen some cool videos of people riding there. 50km ride in on the sled one way? Staging area trailer friendly?

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joss isn't for everyone. Can be difficult getting into, as well as a high ridge to cross. If it is socked in at all, the ride is very tough to navigate with high consequences. Parking is limited, and you will definitely need a road radio as it is usually used by logging trucks. I wouldn't suggest going there if you don't have someone in your group that knows the area.

Top Bottom