Restaurants in Vale

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anything for a taste of freedom

Good luck, hope you don’t tasered

Lol
I’m more worried about getting my wrists shoved up by the back of my neck if they cuff me. I’ll Just quietly eat my lunch and leave when I’m done. There is no law that says I need a QR code. And the QR codes don’t even work anyways. They need another couple million dollar revamp LOL

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or is a Cops the TV show fan? Bad Boys Bad Boys whatcha gonna do when they come for you. Lol
To serve and protect is a waaaay better show haha

Doesnt anyone support local? haha jk

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• F6B965E9-575F-45BB-AA98-8DDB133C549F.jpeg
    F6B965E9-575F-45BB-AA98-8DDB133C549F.jpeg
    287.7 KB · Views: 144

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
During these trying times, it is customary to tip extra when picking up take out food.

I agree, Some are in alot fortunate situations than others. Now is the time to help fill up Xmas hampers, and give to the food bank.

I always tip getting take out, wether it’s in a different town Where I’m working, or where I’m a repeat customer, it’s the quality of the food I’m in appreciation of.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
To serve and protect is a waaaay better show haha

Doesnt anyone support local? haha jk
I don’t know what it says about my choice of friends, but I have had 3 friends on to serve and protect. Two were having a domestic dispute outside of their friends grow op and she claimed she was on her period. The other one fell off the back off a Harley in Kelowna. Haha good times, good times!

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t know what it says about my choice of friends, but I have had 3 friends on to serve and protect. Two were having a domestic dispute outside of their friends grow op and she claimed she was on her period. The other one fell off the back off a Harley in Kelowna. Haha good times, good times!
That show is pure classic gold,I love the 80s/90s dudes in mullets telling the cops they’re hosers eh!! How many seasons are there?cause only 2 or 3 seasons on that POS Netflix

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any of ya ever seen the movie "Waiting" with Ryan Reynolds.... baseline is pretty simple, don't f**k with the people that handle your food...
Oh ya. Toss the goat on your sandwich!

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
That show is pure classic gold,I love the 80s/90s dudes in mullets telling the cops they’re hosers eh!! How many seasons are there?cause only 2 or 3 seasons on that POS Netflix
I’m not sure how many seasons there are. It seems like you can find a treasure trove of episodes and then they disappear for a few years. Totally love the show too! In the lower mainland we all used to wait for the episodes to come out to see if we knew anyone or to see ourselves! Haha

Top Bottom