Restaurants in Vale

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, i got the cooker. I was referring to the bag of frozen garlic shrimp.
Ya similar deal to drews guy.

Except it Mike with the boogey van of food.

The company is called sealand quality food.

He is in the Edmonton area, but makes trips to Red Deer or Revy, where ever i need garlic shrimp or waygu steaks this guy will be.

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no worries gentlemen im all vaxxed up like a good little compliant citizen so ill keep your seats warm at the Moose and Caribou this winter, and ill make sure and drink a brewery beer for each of you non vaxxed degenerates. In all honesty its the only reason i got it. LOL.

Me as well lol, and that I’ve had a trip to Mexico paid in full for 3 years and still haven’t gone, 4th re book is the charm for buddies wedding I hope

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no worries gentlemen im all vaxxed up like a good little compliant citizen so ill keep your seats warm at the Moose and Caribou this winter, and ill make sure and drink a brewery beer for each of you non vaxxed degenerates. In all honesty its the only reason i got it. LOL.
Will still let a degenerate pull on your ski if you need help? Not that I’ve actually seen you get stuck much…

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya thats what us anti vaxxers do, stand out side the restaurant crying lmao

If we cared that much, we'd go get the jab. Its free...
well the ones in suckamoose were lined up on main street the other day protesting. they have a heavy presence on social media whining they are not allowed inside. like who cares, do what you want just quit bitching about it

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It’s going to be a interesting year to say the least.If over 180 fifa world class soccer players had jammers how many sledding “athletes” are at risk?
I mentioned this to my wife last night regarding all the world athletes that are collapsing. Watch the Olympic curling trials for awhile with their sweeping efforts!
I would expect some problems would come to light with their exertion!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the ones in suckamoose were lined up on main street the other day protesting. they have a heavy presence on social media whining they are not allowed inside. like who cares, do what you want just quit bitching about it

Good for them, but I have better chit to do!People must be really bored in sucamous lol

If someone farts it probably makes the local paper! Haha

Last edited:

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give it a few months and u too will be Considered unvaccinated until you get your 1st booster....

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give it a few months and u too will be Considered unvaccinated until you get your 1st booster....
As of today due to the new variant boosters are completely necessary according to Lord Fauci

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can’t wait till the day comes when the vaxed are looking out the waiting room window at the hospital and the unvaxed are walking around the day is coming

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can’t wait till the day comes when the vaxed are looking out the waiting room window at the hospital and the unvaxed are walking around the day is coming
I’m gonna go to a restaurant today and refuse to leave. Call the cops because I don’t have papers I don’t give a f:(k. I wanna see what happens. There’s no legit law that says I need documents to be served lunch. They going to arrest a 50 something-year-old man with no prior record

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m gonna go to a restaurant today and refuse to leave. Call the cops because I don’t have papers I don’t give a f:(k. I wanna see what happens. There’s no legit law that says I need documents to be served lunch. They going to arrest a 50 something-year-old man with no prior record
Make sure to video it and post up later! Haha

Top Bottom