Restaurants in Vale

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty hard to beat a WAGU steak and potatoes lol ^^^^ I saw that freezer pack pic the other day... DROOOL
Yeah i just got another order. I have garlic shrimp ready to go for the cooker can!

20211119_151247.jpg

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May you have ugly, flat chested, transgender thick sweater wearing waitresses for 10 years. Hahaha

Look where you live, if anyone is gonna have said waitress it’s you and your hipster liberal tree hugging F*g friends

Heavybrewster

Reaction score
Hey guys. Soom my trailer will be ready and first trip to Valemont planned Dec 18th. Is there any facilities with showers in the area?

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The server should be allowed to decide if they want to share the tip. They have to personally try to make your meal enjoyable. Who is taking the hit when the meal is poor or the dishes are dirty. If we could call all the cooks or the dishwashers from the back and go up one side and down the other that would be a different story. Never had a cook come out to ask me how the meal was. Maybe it needs to happen more.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Look where you live, if anyone is gonna have said waitress it’s you and your hipster liberal tree hugging F*g friends
Hipster friends-I don’t know if I have hipster friends.
Liberal friends-I don’t know what a liberal is or does. We don’t talk politics and therefore, we are positive, fun, happy people. Unlike your negative, drag everybody down personality.
Tree hugging friends-some of my friends are loggers from Squamish, they only hug trees when too drunk to stand, they will hug a tree to hold themselves up. Haha

Last edited:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thinking of the carrot and stick analogy.....we have gotten so used to just using carrots as incentives for those in the hospitality industry. They all just expect tips. We completely overlook the stick! Has anyone tried running some threats by their server in lieu of a tip?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just thinking of the carrot and stick analogy.....we have gotten so used to just using carrots as incentives for those in the hospitality industry. They all just expect tips. We completely overlook the stick! Has anyone tried running some threats by their server in lieu of a tip?
Are you suggesting threatening servers?? Lol

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, i got the cooker. I was referring to the bag of frozen garlic shrimp.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you suggesting threatening servers?? Lol
Exactly! When you first sit down, just throw a couple threats out there. Just an idea. I'm a fairly big guy so it might work? Could save guy a few bucks

😄

Top Bottom