red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
short lengths, but a full box in your driveway lickity split. oh ya that costs more!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i better get shot gunning them before yar gets here, and find a hidey hole for the cans, or they will be gone too!!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the mini pitbull now a tracking hound, oh we will be in trouble? ray and the beer can tracking hound will hunt my stash down, I need to find a good hidey hole! the only problem when I find a good hidey hole for my treasures , I seem to forget where it was after a few days go by.

Any one seen my Keys?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crap they were in the pocket! last place i'd look!
the crapper was the first place i'd look to find the Leduc can swiper, so i put saran wrap over the hole? figured i'd hear the can swiper howling like a banshee, and thus catch him in the act. but he was sneaky, just used up the brand new roll of TP. i'm watching!!!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this can stash has become hard work, was thinking i could but the can swiper to work, have a cart i could harness him up to, dangle a couple full beer cans on a stick out in front, just out of reach, and he could haul the cans back to the secret hiding place. not sure if that would work, could be fun though. might have to stop a few times to replace full beer cans though, he gets awful thirsty.

Top Bottom