red deer suds buds campouts

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were just talking about you arff...

Imdoo'n and me are thinking about going swiming with Moose this weekend...

Push Moose onto thin ice,,, let Moose break up ice,,, then we go swimming...

We heard you have cold water training,,, so we need you to show us how its done...

Imdoo'n and I will stand on guard with Kow and rope... if you need help we will push the rescue kow your way... Ha

With rope tied to kow bell of course...

Lets swim

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now that would be a rodeo. tie rope to rays arm, slap cows azz and we are off to the races!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people would pay to see that! we could be rich? arff might need some liquid encouragement though?

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for you guys, Do any of you know if Birch Lake ( south of Caroline ) is a decent lake to swim in from shore? Also it looks like there is a few random camping spots around the lake, does it get pretty busy? And what are the trails like around that area? we ride dirt bikes.

Thanks in advance, I posted these questions in a different area but got no response.

Swan Lake.....

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rescue Kow is in training this morning...

Today she is steaming mad and plowed down 3 wood plank fences and 2 gates then charged the tractor tire... oh yha,,, a wild kow with spirt... Ha

What she's missing in horns she makes up for with Calgary Stamped Hooves from 4@!!,,, pretty sure she'd be a good swinmer... Ha

So yes,,, the idea of winter time swimming is a gooder,,, life jacket for kow and a extra long rope to reel her in when she retrives person in distress...

We can mount a lamp on her head so we can practic in the dark,,, wild kows perform good night,,, lol... that way we won't know who gets trampled ...

Imdoo'n is needed since he's the protector of """Kows Lives Matter.""" Ha...

And hes pretty good at holding onto ropes

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i'm not sure on the rope thingy, got a few rope burns over the days, ha, besides arff and the cow disappeared over the horizon a while ago, never to be seen since. now about the impromptu rodeo put on by arff, we may have to provide more events if he ever comes back form the rope a dope ride he and the cow went on. may take a few band aids o put him back together again?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i'm not sure on the rope thingy, got a few rope burns over the days, ha, besides arff and the cow disappeared over the horizon a while ago, never to be seen since. now about the impromptu rodeo put on by arff, we may have to provide more events if he ever comes back form the rope a dope ride he and the cow went on. may take a few band aids o put him back together again?

Riding kow picking bottles..

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no bottles south of the ponoka bashaw line! better to stay north of there, as there is corona virus.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need bigger cab on quad for Kow and I...kow needs to be kept warm and dry incase we need to go into rescue mode...

Dry kows float better... ha

Now where's that rope...

Reactions: win

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found out that our swiming rescue kow is actually pretty good at sking as i watched her slide down the river bank hill,,, all 1500+ lbs of wild stake on the go,,, Ha...

This is good to know incase we need her services in the ski slopes,,, nothing like sending a snow plow down the steep hill to rescue humans in distress...

Just the sight of flailing hooves is enough to bring joy or a tear to your eyes,,, look out bellow,,, here comes the Kow,,, rope and Imdoo'n to the rescue... Lol...

Try to hold her back Doo'n,,, keep a gooder grippy on that rope...

Lets ride

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride will happen soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found out that our swiming rescue kow is actually pretty good at sking as i watched her slide down the river bank hill,,, all 1500+ lbs of wild stake on the go,,, Ha...

This is good to know incase we need her services in the ski slopes,,, nothing like sending a snow plow down the steep hill to rescue humans in distress...

Just the sight of flailing hooves is enough to bring joy or a tear to your eyes,,, look out bellow,,, here comes the Kow,,, rope and Imdoo'n to the rescue... Lol...

Try to hold her back Doo'n,,, keep a gooder grippy on that rope...

Lets ride

and out of the woods came the call to duty, " Kowa bunga MF. look out below here she comes".

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u lads are scaring the crap outta ol imdoo'n?

i will be tightening the belt a notch or two around you fellas.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No belt needed,,, Arff and Lem have lots of rope to spare...

Of course empty beer cans are more fun than a plain old rope with no kow tied to the end...

Now sad that the kows are missing,,, empty ropes every where...

Top Bottom