red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow,,, looks like most of the gang is back for empty beer can 2022...

And Imdoo'n will cash in big time since no empty beer can gets past him...

Old beer can scrounge doo'en is...

I still class Imdoo'n as a Old Lump of Coal...

Oh,,, did doo'en smoke pot with Willy Nelson back then,,, I heard roumors Doo'en and Willy had a thing going on back then...

Lol
old willy didn't smoke back then, till i pulled out a fatty, he hasn't quit since

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They made more last night
we drank those too!! your beer delivery service were very professional, we tipped them well with the cash out of the drawer! they were all smiles, told them to keep the beer coming, don't remember much after that? had a pretty good party till police showed up, they may want to talk to you? ha

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They stopped in on the beach
good deal, so they know who you are already! ha don't worry there was a big crowd in Leduc, mostly all gone now, all said it was a blast. not sure how we'll fix the wall, don't worry we'll do something! a tree maybe

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't forget to say Hi Jack to the guy 3 rows back!!! haha.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think i might grow beer trees this year, i got a truck full of empties, all i'd need is for 5-6 to sprout and will be all set?

Beer-Christmas-tree.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the sun rose this morning, but promptly hid behind a cloud.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it yesterday already !!!

Now I have too start 2 days ahead of schedule too catch up with last year short comings...

Oh Boy,,, 48 hours of non stop sleep with no winkyyy naps...

Imdoo'n could finish up 2 flats of beer in that amount time...

And what's this $2 bucks a beer thing,,, what happened too $0.25 cent beer days or $0.05 a glass...

Ahhhhh,,, the good old days when men were men and wagon wheels were made of wood... Ha...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it yesterday already !!!

Now I have too start 2 days ahead of schedule too catch up with last year short comings...

Oh Boy,,, 48 hours of non stop sleep with no winkyyy naps...

Imdoo'n could finish up 2 flats of beer in that amount time...

And what's this $2 bucks a beer thing,,, what happened too $0.25 cent beer days or $0.05 a glass...

Ahhhhh,,, the good old days when men were men and wagon wheels were made of wood... Ha...
crap lem, just to get time for a coffee you are going to have to premix each days elixir a week ahead? i really don't like flat beer , although that's all arff ever seems to bring! must listen to a lot of old Elvis tunes cause "their all shook up" hay hay. don't remember 5 cent beer, but 20 cents for sure.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arff and Lem missed out on alot of the good times,,, we showed up in the $0.50 too $0,75 cent glass of beer days...

At least we got $0.05 for a empty beer can,,, we're actually rich if we lived in the early 1900's... Ha...

Where beer cans around back then ???
no beer cans that i know of. beer bottles (stubby kind) some long neck bottles. never new what was in the long necks , they were way to expensive. $3.25 for a 12 pack,

Top Bottom