Recent online ordering experiences

hpjunkie

Reaction score
Just a short rant as I've fallen victim to this twice over the course of a few weeks. Ordered an accessory from a company in US last week & cart showed stock & took order & charged card (of course), then got an email a couple days later stating parts held up in manufacturing, with a "should ship by" date. At least this company contacted me. Also a few weeks ago, ordered some parts from a Canadian company for my CZ Shadow 2 9mm. Same thing! Cart showed stock on all 3 items, card again got charged (of course). After not receiving parts in a couple weeks, phoned & was told "oh, a couple parts are on back order & not sure when they will be here". Just looking for everyone else's recent experiences. Is this becoming a trend? Almost seems like they are using a persons money to "float their boat"! Rant over! Enjoy the weekend!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isnt it against the law to take a payment in full without having a product on hand?
I special ordered something at acklands and thats what I was told when I expected to pay upfront for the item.

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had some terrible experiences this year with sled parts online - got a $300 sled wrap deposit robbed from me and dude pumped out absolute crap for sample proofs - got the wrong top sprocket 3 different times from a belt drive company and they never ever did make it right and don't answer my emails their website is absolute crap and that was the entire problem - got garbage quality parts from blowhole company and gave about 3% effort in my opinion to make it right - but then I screwed up my order from avid drivers and ordered the wrong ones - the owner sent me the right ones at no cost to me - so it's up and down that's for sure

Limbo

Reaction score
Not 100% sure but I think the new trend in online business is "Drop Shipping" If you are looking for the absolute lowest price online these sellers can offer it because the have literally zero overhead expenses.

Top Bottom