Received lynx DS or RE

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m with you buddy. They look sharp the shock package is what draws me in and wish the Expert came with better shocks. Would like to try the 15wide track to see the difference. Only drawback is the weight and skis look bulky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you mean better stiffer valving? The difference in the Lynx vs expert is the Kashima coating on the front shocks. The rear track shock is totally different due to the rear suspension, and the 15w is the old summit track.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you mean better stiffer valving? The difference in the Lynx vs expert is the Kashima coating on the front shocks. The rear track shock is totally different due to the rear suspension, and the 15w is the old summit track.

I know I just have to call Enzo and these stock expert shocks will be fixed. That’s really my only complaint with the Expert so far. Would like to try a 15w to see how much of a difference it makes if any. Maybe one of these trips out west I will rent a Lynx so I can see.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I just have to call Enzo and these stock expert shocks will be fixed. That’s really my only complaint with the Expert so far. Would like to try a 15w to see how much of a difference it makes if any. Maybe one of these trips out west I will rent a Lynx so I can see.

Yep, There is a big difference between my brothers stock sled VS mine, unfortunately it’s more money spent to get what the owner wants out of his sled, and these sleds are expensive enough without spending more. Lol

The first thing I noticed when I jumped on my brothers sled was how much lower his sat, and he also noticed the ride height difference, but he noticed it rode stiffer on the small moguls. Which it does, but in larger moguls his sled will be bottoming out before mine will. His torsion springs are on 5 and the rear clicker shock is turned all the way in.

Is the Lynx valved stiffer? I have to assume it is based on the shocks that are available on those models.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, There is a big difference between my brothers stock sled VS mine, unfortunately it’s more money spent to get what the owner wants out of his sled, and these sleds are expensive enough without spending more. Lol

The first thing I noticed when I jumped on my brothers sled was how much lower his sat, and he also noticed the ride height difference, but he noticed it rode stiffer on the small moguls. Which it does, but in larger moguls his sled will be bottoming out before mine will. His torsion springs are on 5 and the rear clicker shock is turned all the way in.

Is the Lynx valved stiffer? I have to assume it is based on the shocks that are available on those models.

Suspension and Clutching are all I’m willing to put money into these days on these new sleds. Yeah I rode a Enzo non turbo G5 and it handled quite a bit nicer than mine shock wise. I tried turning in the clicker shock and it rode like a plank so I keep it set to middle. I presume the Lynx is valved heavier it is marketed quite different than the Doo.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some models come with the 46mm shocks. Might not beable to get those on a mountain sled? but those shocks,(kyb 46's) should be pretty kick ass.

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Pines power sport marine has one for sale on the show room floor. Someone backed out on their spring order. They called me today. Mine has finally arrived.

Turbodiesels

Reaction score
Mine showed up Thursday last week. First turbo sled, can't wait to get it out to the mountains. Check your track tension bolts and make sure they're lined up properly with the holes on the plastic rear wheel support. One of mine wasn't and it slipped out while I was adjusting the track tension. Had to back both adjustment bolts out and re-tension/align my track. No rear bumper of skid plate yet though.

Turbodiesels

Reaction score
I'm still not 100% sure if it was a pdi issue or not. Looking back on it I definitely noticed that the track tension bolt wasn't totally straight when I started tightening my track. Probably should have stopped before it busted out of the support. I wonder if the axle nut not being totally tight could cause that plastic support to shift during riding or if it got misaligned when I loosened it off to tighten my track. I'm not sure if the track tension bolts are held in place by anything other than that plastic support, I didn't dig into it too much with the sled on its side in the snow lol

Top Bottom