ranting

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
below is a letter to the editor from the edm sun yesterday....................just gotta hate guys like this dont you? good target for the guy on here who always wants someone to give him a gun

RE: TAXING gas guzzlers. What the government has failed to do is tax the other polluters and destroyers of the environment: the snowmobiles, dirt bikes and the all-terrain vehicles. They serve no useful purpose on this planet other than to harass the wild animals and destroy the environment. There should be a $5,000 eco fee every year for all quads, snowmobiles and dirt bikes.

Herman _________
(Expensive recreation.)

Last edited by a moderator:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Wow, someone doesn't like having any fun in life. Im sure this article will get heated on here. Im sure the animals can enjoy all the money, the goverment can put gold plated water troughs in the bush and culligan can put them on a regular schedule to keep them filled.

RON:realmad:

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Probably walks like he has a stick up his @$$ too!

Wow, you're right ron, i don't think this guy knows how to have fun..... And not only that, but how many sleds/quads are used for work only purposes and in many cases by oil related companies in search of oils/propane/minerals, etc. To help build "herman's" house, and fuel his car, and give him power and electricity......... I think herman needs relocated out onto the prairie in a log cabin, with only horses to ride and fend for himself....... Sure, i believe in some restrictions and preservation and fuel efficiency, but to make blatant complaints like this without any factual evidence or backing, illustrates the ignorance of the views of some people.... He probably never had a bike or tricycle as a kid, and had no friends,and ran a lemonade stand that lost money, and drives a '77 cadillac(that gets about 8 mpg), and lives in a 5000 sq ft house built in the '40s(poorly insulated) that he inherited from his parents......... Okay now i'm ranting a little, and could probably go on forever............. Now i'm upset...... Can i have a gun??? plllleeeeeeeease:p

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Smart" People

Below are some pics of one of the latest Eco Crazes, the "Smart Car". If you really want, PM me, and I will show you his body; both halves as they drug each half out of the car with his internal organs leaking all over the place.

To all these "Smart People", keep driving, and showering with your sister, and buying rainforests in Brazil, so I can keep driving my SUV, 1 ton diesel, pull my sleds to the mountains in the winter and quads to the mud holes in the summer and so on, and so on, and so on.

tekim:D

Attachments

• P1011439 (WinCE).JPG
    P1011439 (WinCE).JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 106
  • P1011440 (WinCE).JPG
    P1011440 (WinCE).JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 115
  • P1011442 (WinCE).JPG
    P1011442 (WinCE).JPG
    6.3 KB · Views: 109
  • P1011447 (WinCE).JPG
    P1011447 (WinCE).JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 108
  • P1011452 (WinCE).JPG
    P1011452 (WinCE).JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 107

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Summitric, I don't think you're far off. There are many things that are WAY harder on "nature" than sleds, quads, dirtbikes, etc. A human walking in the woods can do just as much if not more damage, to the environment, I could start a whole other argument and say that anyone who smokes is adding to the problem as well.
3. What causes forest fires?

In Canada, two-thirds of all forest fires are caused by people, while lightning causes the remaining third. From
wow, look what in GENERAL causes the most harm to the environment. I definately don't think that he is being fair in his statements, however it is just an opinion. What can we do about it? nothing. Like everything else in this world our sleds, quads, and dirt bikes are becoming more fuel efficient and better on the environment. I think this guy just needs to let go of that tree he's hugging, cause that too is probably damaging the environment

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Tree HUGGERS

It's always been my belief that if someone looked deeper into "Herman Langlois's" lifestyle and you would find that he has skeletons in his closet, like 100 watt blubs all over the the house etc.
Throwing stones when you live in a glasshouse may become a problem.
Cheers

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Gun & A Match

summitric, i don't think you're far off. There are many things that are way harder on "nature" than sleds, quads, dirtbikes, etc. A human walking in the woods can do just as much if not more damage, to the environment, i could start a whole other argument and say that anyone who smokes is adding to the problem as well. Wow, look what in general causes the most harm to the environment. I definately don't think that he is being fair in his statements, however it is just an opinion. What can we do about it? nothing. Like everything else in this world our sleds, quads, and dirt bikes are becoming more fuel efficient and better on the environment. I think this guy just needs to let go of that tree he's hugging, cause that too is probably damaging the environment
yup, and while he's hanging onto that tree, we could use a match just like the 2/3 of the forest fires started by humans and burn it down?? then i would need a gun:eek:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Summitric.... Ranting

Wow, you're right ron, i don't think this guy knows how to have fun..... And not only that, but how many sleds/quads are used for work only purposes and in many cases by oil related companies in search of oils/propane/minerals, etc. To help build "herman's" house, and fuel his car, and give him power and electricity......... I think herman needs relocated out onto the prairie in a log cabin, with only horses to ride and fend for himself....... Sure, i believe in some restrictions and preservation and fuel efficiency, but to make blatant complaints like this without any factual evidence or backing, illustrates the ignorance of the views of some people.... He probably never had a bike or tricycle as a kid, and had no friends,and ran a lemonade stand that lost money, and drives a '77 cadillac(that gets about 8 mpg), and lives in a 5000 sq ft house built in the '40s(poorly insulated) that he inherited from his parents......... Okay now i'm ranting a little, and could probably go on forever............. Now i'm upset...... Can i have a gun??? plllleeeeeeeease:p
Don't stop now..... Your on a role.That is good stuff, Tell us more of this sad a@@ & his sad a@@ed lifestyle. Better yet, Put it in the paper !

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't reply; Cause momma always taught me....If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't call someone a freakin' insane, granola munchin', a$$hat!! Oooops; I did it again mom.:D :D I saw those pics Tekim...yuck.:eek:

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We already pay extra for doing these things. Fuel, lodging, food, trail passes, and all the extra's we buy for our toys. We are supporting a whole network of other business'. Maybe the wrong person was in the smart car.

Top Bottom