Random Pictures Thread

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That truck today was almost completely submerged with the rising water levels.
Weird , I dont understand why the government isn’t all over it being it’s a salmon bearing stream .Word is they got out and hitched a ride to Sicamous without anyone knowing or informing authorities. First on the scene were looking for them . Pathetic response all around

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20220509_053825.jpg

Had to stop and let this gal cross the road this morning.
She was just standing there in the middle of the road. Didn't move until I stopped.

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Random 4runner over the bank the other day. Be a write off by the looks of it. All airbags went off and front end smashed up. They had cut a tree down as it looked wedge if they didn't.

Attachments

• 20220510_173941.jpg
    20220510_173941.jpg
    667.2 KB · Views: 133

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This guy blew by me and the wife in a heavy rainstorm. I was traveling at 110 and he passed us like we were parked, he was passing the guy quite a ways in front of us as they went out of sight around the corner. As we rounded the corner the car he was passing was parked half on the road getting out of his car. I guess this guy lost control, lucky no one was coming from the other direction. Fortunately he was ok but stuck in the vehicle,we stayed till help showed up then left .

Attachments

• 20220515_151155.jpg
    20220515_151155.jpg
    889.1 KB · Views: 187

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This guy blew by me and the wife in a heavy rainstorm. I was traveling at 110 and he passed us like we were parked, he was passing the guy quite a ways in front of us as they went out of sight around the corner. As we rounded the corner the car he was passing was parked half on the road getting out of his car. I guess this guy lost control, lucky no one was coming from the other direction. Fortunately he was ok but stuck in the vehicle,we stayed till help showed up then left .
Karma.....?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You're way nicer then I am. I would have laughed as I drove by. It's one thing if something out of your control happens, but driving absolutely stupid you get what you deserve.

Top Bottom