Random Pictures Thread

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...the kids truck. Diesel mechanic.
Didn't look to see how he did the dual canon exhaust.
I'm not a diesel guy but it does sound pretty cool with the big turbo whine/whistle...not sure how to explain it.

Attachments

• IMG_2578.JPG
    IMG_2578.JPG
    481 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_2579.JPG
    IMG_2579.JPG
    546.5 KB · Views: 155

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...the kids truck. Diesel mechanic.
Didn't look to see how he did the dual canon exhaust.
I'm not a diesel guy but it does sound pretty cool with the big turbo whine/whistle...not sure how to explain it.
Oh we get it. It almost converts the e car people. they do sound cool, A Redneck mating call.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I was surprised at how green it was there already. Have never stopped in Salmon Arm before, need to come back and explore the area.
Some great bike trails. They have done a lot of work around the City. I find most of the trails are pretty gnarly for older folks. We have found some that suit our skill level and enjoy them.
This year, we are late with the greening. Record low temps this year and I won’t ride my bike with a winter coat and gloves. I guess I am not as tough as ol’ Lem!

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some great bike trails. They have done a lot of work around the City. I find most of the trails are pretty gnarly for older folks. We have found some that suit our skill level and enjoy them.
This year, we are late with the greening. Record low temps this year and I won’t ride my bike with a winter coat and gloves. I guess I am not as tough as ol’ Lem!
Big weather difference from Elkford!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
GLOBAL WARMING, my @ss!!! F@ck the greenies ;)

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
158.jpg
146.jpg
153.jpg
172.jpg

Was a pretty decent day. Got to spend some time with my Niece. When she was 2, my sister cut all ties with the family. And has now (9years later) slowly coming back around.
I invited them over for the afternoon.
My Niece loved the quad rides (both the little battery one and big gas one). My kid wanted to go. But refused to wear a helmet. So she didn't get to.
But it was good for the girls to play. (7 years between them)

Top Bottom