Random Pictures Thread

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Yes, these are at the Atco camp, just past Finning.
So it sounds like Prairie North was just given notice, to leave by Teck.
Me and 1/2 the crew on this hitch, have been let go, effective now. We're allowed the night and leave whenever we want tomorrow.....
Next hitch has been canceled and told the bad news tomorrow. PN's project manager has been let go and 2 onsite supervisors.

So............. If anyone is looking for an equipment operator; Ariel lift, forklift, skid steer, 40T rock truck, hoe operator, JD 60, 470, 670, 870 (on the greenish side w/hoe's) 36Q license, 18 yrs of being a Drywall Supervisor......... I am currently unemployed and looking for work..... will travel.
Heading from Elkatraz to Calgree in the morning
Well. That really sucks.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and 1/2 the crew on this hitch, have been let go, effective now. We're allowed the night and leave whenever we want tomorrow.....
Next hitch has been canceled and told the bad news tomorrow. PN's project manager has been let go and 2 onsite supervisors.

So............. If anyone is looking for an equipment operator; Ariel lift, forklift, skid steer, 40T rock truck, hoe operator, JD 60, 470, 670, 870 (on the greenish side w/hoe's) 36Q license, 18 yrs of being a Drywall Supervisor......... I am currently unemployed and looking for work..... will travel.
That sucks man. Sorry to hear

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Asking 3 for both. Bodies are rotted. One has engine and transmission in it. The other its pretty much just the frame diff and trim that are still good.
These are 1958 Oldsmobile 88s (ones and 88 the other is a super 88). Pretty much have to buy a parts car when you need a part. They are harder to come by

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I spent about 18 years in those cells
Still have my KEARL Correctional hoodie with bar code crest
Not missing it much, just the $$$
14/7 is a good shift - cheap buggers and their Jack&Jill rooms.
Wapasu was hot bunked but at least not shared bathrooms
Bahahah. Kearl Correctional. That's a gooder. I don't miss that place either.

Was neat to go back a couple years ago to see how the site had changed since I was up there in 2011-2013 doing dirt work with K2

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's the shits. You have any grader experience? I know SITE is looking to fill a spot or 2 for a job they have going on in Oyen.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beauty October day.
20211015_150013.jpg

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LOts of house builders in around Fernie are looking for guys. Drywall guys are hard to find.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bahahah. Kearl Correctional. That's a gooder. I don't miss that place either.

Was neat to go back a couple years ago to see how the site had changed since I was up there in 2011-2013 doing dirt work with K2
These sold out fast!

Attachments

• 20211016_163851.jpg
    20211016_163851.jpg
    866.4 KB · Views: 159

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we had our end of the year banquet last night,the kid loaded up on awards,she got 3rd in points so a bit of cash for that,then it was best appearing car in the class (I'll take responsibility for that one),then it was rookie of the year,but the big one for me was her getting the most improved driver of all classes,proud night for dad and race team owner (also dad), already looking forward to next season.

Attachments

• 20211016_190427.jpg
    20211016_190427.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 118
Top Bottom