Random Pictures Thread

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No turbo replacement? That's pretty dahm lucky, most don't make it to 200km without the actuator getting clogged up. But running on the highway all the time would really help that.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 08 megacab has over 500k, all original engine. Except for the water pump. Same injectors, turbo, all of it. Had original front brakes and wheel bearings up to 380K. Its been an unreal truck actually. Still going strong so far! I heard and believe as far as the turbo goes, use the exhaust brake all the time. If they sit un used they get junked up. I turned mine on as soon as it fired up. Between that and it being a standard transmission rarely had to use the brakes, hence why they lasted so long.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
D24692F5-2C28-4C4F-8D4C-C9E203B947CA.jpeg

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No turbo replacement? That's pretty dahm lucky, most don't make it to 200km without the actuator getting clogged up. But running on the highway all the time would really help that.

Factory turbo. It’s definitely a payment princess as he hauls all kinds of trailers from manufactures down south, to north of the boarder. Clearly whatever he’s doing is working well. I’m always surprised to hear that he hasn’t had any work done, whenever I talk to him.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife’s grandpas truck. 2017 Cummins with the 6 speed Aisin transmission. The only thing it’s had done is a DEF pump around 200k and batteries lol. No front end work, U-joints or anything. Runs steady from Campbell River to La Grande Oregon, and all over the island, and parts of BC. He puts a lot of miles on for being 78.
View attachment 241947
View attachment 241945
That’s a 2017 twin to mine but I have a long way to go with only 31000 km on er.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Right on. Did ya run er with ears on?
the guy I bought it from, bought and gave me the ears, we ran it up in the driveway, I know the guy too, he Facebook video chatted me Saturday with it on the lake. He also bought and gave me a new set of lights for the trailer as he did not know if the lights on the trailer worked. this thing is MINT, I'm super happy with this one....... I'll get Momma to take some good photo's of it with her big fancy camera, and then I'll post some more up.

Top Bottom