Random Pictures Thread

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep pretty much how it works. The attachment did come with a cylinder to dump and roll the bucket, but due my poor judgment in building the ripper,there was so much force due to leverage it bent the cylinder rod!! So I built that top solid linkage to hold it fixed now. Its on a 1845C case, around 50 or 60 Hp I think, little 4 cylinder cummins.

Thats why it bent, toughest skidsteer ever built.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Yep. I like it. Not the fanciest or most comfortable, but simple strong and reliable
93CA5B5E-4937-4F5E-8F5F-666F45098D16.jpeg

This worked great for stumps. We added a thumb to it.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
20210818_210729978_iOS.jpg

A picture of the some drywall in a crawlspace I was in today doing an inspection for a large loss. You should see the TJI floor joists. Not good, Another 3 storey building I can see with many unhappy occupants when they find out the outcome and recommendations from my inspection.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lookout above wood/kalamalka lake
Nice to have lower temps and get out for a 50k loop around oyama lake
Wife and I are supposed to be down that way at the end of the month for a wedding. We are tossing around the idea of bringing the bikes, but still on the fence with the dry conditions. Looks great up there though.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife and I are supposed to be down that way at the end of the month for a wedding. We are tossing around the idea of bringing the bikes, but still on the fence with the dry conditions. Looks great up there though.
the rain was a welcome sight for our fires and backwoods
no dust yesterday and some puddles even

Top Bottom