Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_5936.jpg
Gotta love Burnouts

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
water bombers sucking it dry?
Nope. word I heard was they found a crack in the bottom of the lake and its draining out. They have no clue what to do about it and by the time they figure it out the lake will be not a lake anymore

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where's the water going? there's been leaks in AB that come out in the southern US

Reactions: RXN

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a nice bin, and very cost effective compared to AGI, should be about a 3-4 project for a 4 man crew depending on hopper.
I guess the crews are behind because of the heat this summer. Tough being inside a bin holding a air ratchet in 38 degree heat. They have run around and done a bunch of roofs in the area and then come back when it cools down to finish the bins.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess the crews are behind because of the heat this summer. Tough being inside a bin holding a air ratchet in 38 degree heat. They have run around and done a bunch of roofs in the area and then come back when it cools down to finish the bins.
Yeah the heat was chitty, but gotta take a page out of the Mexicans play book, start at sunrise and have your 10 hours in by 2pm. Worked well for us... haha and air ratchet ? You cant be serious they are using air ?

Another 80,000 bu of storage for this fella... onto the next.
20210814_095316.jpg

Top Bottom