Random Pictures Thread

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been from Kamloops to the Sun Peaks turn and up to Hefely "rapids", super excited to explore that river more! it was sooo high when we were there.

Mad River is gnarly

We were talking about making a trip from Clearwater to Kamloops, and we thought it would be a great trip to do.

Mad river did look pretty wild, and we weren’t quite as far up as the entrance. I think a guy would want a very capable boat with a ton of power before making that trip.

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do custom rates compare between planes and choppers? I would think in heavy canopy the chopper would drive the chem into the crop better than a plane?
Well my friend I have no idea, lmao!
I happened to be at work and heard it fly over real low....usually a low flying chopper is Ornge Air headed north east to the Hospital twenty mins away.
I watched this person for about forty five minutes go back a forth over the fields. He'd get to the tree lines and head straight up and barrel roll straight down and swoop over the crop.
Second pic they're headed east, about two thousand feet from where they are there's hydro wires they had to fly over. In hind sight I wish I'd taken a video, it was pretty freakin' awesome watching. It was almost like watching a carney ride.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how long does it take to get to little fort from kamloops and can a guy get up past clearwater easy?

I honestly don’t know, we only had a few hours to play around, but I’d love to find out.
We unloaded in Blackpool, headed North to the Mad, then back south to about Darfield. Lots of spots to play, and sand bars to hang out on for the afternoon.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_9981.jpg

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
797 tires are a 59/80R/63, stand 13’ tall and are filled to 120 psi, and are roughly $65-$70,000 a piece. You don’t want to be anywhere near one when they blow..

I cut those up into 1x1' squares to be analyzed. We use 36000psi water and powdered garnet. They are about 6-8" thick in the thin spots. LOTS of steel belting.
Red stuff in pick is garnet.

I’d like to see that done. That’s pretty slick.
The remains
20210805_204421.jpg
20210805_204439.jpg

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was on a corner, looks like it just pulled him in, handled it well kept it up right. Would of been a puckered entry for sure

Top Bottom