Random Pictures Thread

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been having water issues lately. Had a guy come have a look cause at 1st I thought it was my pump. Nope new filter was clogged.
He said run no filter for a few days and try one again.
I put one in last night after 6pm. This morning at 5am I had to pull it. No water.
I've never seen one this plugged.

Now waiting to hear from that well guy.
View attachment 269207

Above is the what the new filter looks like.

Below is approx 11 hrs of being installed.
View attachment 269209View attachment 269210View attachment 269211
That's not good, same thing happens to my well and it Never used to happen. Well is drying up and not enough volume to handle to usage, luckily I have a second well that I am currently setting up with a cistern.

Reactions: RXN

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You can go to this link to find water well reports for any water well drilled in the province as they have to be registered along with who the driller was. The report will tell you date drilled, TD, flow rates, casing & screens, formation log & where the pump was set.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You can go to this link to find water well reports for any water well drilled in the province as they have to be registered along with who the driller was. The report will tell you date drilled, TD, flow rates, casing & screens, formation log & where the pump was set.
Ours was poorly documented. There's about 10 of them in our subdivision that are poorly documented. Has date and depth. Makes it a challenge

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw this in the Cranbrook Walmart parking lot
8dee40dab5675a6fe4f2eef147103e90.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those are cool imported from Japan I think, right hand drive and tiny, there is quiet a few of them here, there is a guy in Coombs that imports them along with Subaru and delicias from Japan.

Top Bottom