Random Pictures Thread

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Picture, just a sad story of what would have been an epic photo...
Rode Fernie on Saturday and stopped at the Coal Creek cabin for lunch. Shortly after we got there, a group of 12 - 15 female sledders in their 20's started to line up for a group shot.
One of them asked if someone in our group would take the photo for them and I volunteered. I took a few shots from different angles so they had some options.
As I finished taking the last shot, one of the ladies suggested that they do a group "T*ts-out" shot! I told them I would not object.
Sadly, one rider said she didn't want to do it and they decided to do it the next time they ride. I tried convincing them by saying that today is a really nice day and they might not have the same weather the next time.
What could have been. :cry:
Did you ask them where their next outing was? Asking for a friend.....

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Picture, just a sad story of what would have been an epic photo...
Rode Fernie on Saturday and stopped at the Coal Creek cabin for lunch. Shortly after we got there, a group of 12 - 15 female sledders in their 20's started to line up for a group shot.
One of them asked if someone in our group would take the photo for them and I volunteered. I took a few shots from different angles so they had some options.
As I finished taking the last shot, one of the ladies suggested that they do a group "T*ts-out" shot! I told them I would not object.
Sadly, one rider said she didn't want to do it and they decided to do it the next time they ride. I tried convincing them by saying that today is a really nice day and they might not have the same weather the next time.
What could have been. :cry:
You were almost my hero but sadly you just ended up being Batman, a guy with a cape and no super powers.......

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PXL_20220127_000235837.jpg

Perfect weather for fat ebiking

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom