Random Pictures Thread

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
011.jpg

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many of those numbers are still good, lol. Nice piece.

When I lived in Langley BC as a kid [early 70's] I had a friend with 9098 for the last four numbers, seamed to take forever to dial.
Sucked if your finger got stuck and you f'ed up and had to start over. Also had the "party" line.

My old man has one still in use on the wall in his shop [beige]...mine sits on my desk in my office.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many of those numbers are still good, lol. Nice piece.

When I lived in Langley BC as a kid [early 70's] I had a friend with 9098 for the last four numbers, seamed to take forever to dial.
Sucked if your finger got stuck and you f'ed up and had to start over. Also had the "party" line.

My old man has one still in use on the wall in his shop [beige]...mine sits on my desk in my office.

It was my grandmas, and it worked when it came off the wall. I tried to get a Telus guy to hook it up one time, but he wasn’t very competent. Might try again, as I recently acquired a land line.

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was my grandmas, and it worked when it came off the wall. I tried to get a Telus guy to hook it up one time, but he wasn’t very competent. Might try again, as I recently acquired a land line.
This one was my Grandparents as well...also still works. Was hardwired, old man rewired 'er for the plug in.
If you ever watched "All in the Family" this is the same phone that was on Archie's side table by his chair, lol.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    438 KB · Views: 104

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow , wonder if that would still play? Can’t tell you how many of those I heaved out the window while cruising . I’m surprised the ditches along the highways aren’t filled with those .

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow , wonder if that would still play? Can’t tell you how many of those I heaved out the window while cruising . I’m surprised the ditches along the highways aren’t filled with those .
I still have probably about 200 of them. Even have a Pioneer 8 track player that records. Lol.

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Company had 2.5 acres of top soil striped....turning it into a parking lot for more trailers.
Had the first 10 loads of crushed asphalt show up Friday.
Started spreading it around the lot and low and behold my buddy finds a 10mm wrench in this sh!t!
I've got it soaking in WD40, I think it's FUBAR?

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    818.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    387.6 KB · Views: 147

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Company had 2.5 acres of top soil striped....turning it into a parking lot for more trailers.
Had the first 10 loads of crushed asphalt show up Friday.
Started spreading it around the lot and low and behold my buddy finds a 10mm wrench in this sh!t!
I've got it soaking in WD40, I think it's FUBAR?
Im pretty sure that is mine.

Top Bottom