Ramps

brianm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys , any recommendations on a decent set of ramps ? I have a set of fold up ones I bought about 10 years ago when I had a half ton . I have a 1 ton now and it’s pretty steep and have had a few close calls. Figure a guy should probably get a decent set before I break my neck. Usually just put the kids 125 grizzly in the bed with the generator and it sucks trying to get both in there when it’s so steep. Truck is a just a regular 1 ton no lift or anything. A decent place to buy them also around red deer or Edmonton. Would be looking for a fold up set I think. Thanks

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How long are your ramps?
My trip fold ramp is 8ft long. I have an older 1 ton, (not sure if the new ones sit much higher).
8 ft long seems decent for loading and unloading

brianm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How long are your ramps?
My trip fold ramp is 8ft long. I have an older 1 ton, (not sure if the new ones sit much higher).
8 ft long seems decent for loading and unloading
Probably about 7 feet they just stick out of the back of the truck which is 6.5 foot box. That includes the pieces that rest on the tailgate to though

Reactions: RXN

brianm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ll probably check out the princess auto job first. Thanks guys

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Note:
I wasn't using them on a one ton.
I use them on a half ton and a skoolie. Skoolies about three feet off the ground.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 95
Top Bottom