Quick 9r review

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are the arctic cat guys talking about at the bottom of the hill? I just hear static on the radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We are keeping our distance. Cat guys know the potential danger of an exploding primary clutch is like. Almost nuclear…You must have a unicorn 9r, the one Benny had on the weekend for testing couldn’t even track poach Paul’s Alpha on a climb bone stock. Was a 155 but even still,kinda feel like starting a go fund me page for the 9r guys…

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are keeping our distance. Cat guys know the potential danger of an exploding primary clutch is like. Almost nuclear…You must have a unicorn 9r, the one Benny had on the weekend for testing couldn’t even track poach Paul’s Alpha on a climb bone stock. Was a 155 but even still,kinda feel like starting a go fund me page for the 9r guys…
Ya, its kinda pathetic when a 2019 800 Arctic cat can out climb and hold more track speed then a $24,000 big bore 900.

solarguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy snowshoes if all you want to do is ride really tight trees all day…
I was watching Matt riding his shirt track under powered 9R the other day sitting up high on the mountain watching some Gen 5’s flailing while trying to get up to him…and a couple poo boosts too😂😂
I sat up on top of one of a favorite mnt zone the other days getting lonely waiting for my two buddies on their Gen 4 and Gen 5 to show up. I even set a fairly good line for them to follow on the under powered 9R?
WTF, why did I have to wait and wait finally dropping down to assist and put in and easier line. Hmmm

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was watching Matt riding his shirt track under powered 9R the other day sitting up high on the mountain watching some Gen 5’s flailing while trying to get up to him…and a couple poo boosts too😂😂
I sat up on top of one of a favorite mnt zone the other days getting lonely waiting for my two buddies on their Gen 4 and Gen 5 to show up. I even set a fairly good line for them to follow on the under powered 9R?
WTF, why did I have to wait and wait finally dropping down to assist and put in and easier line. Hmmm
You have to remember it generally comes down to the rider and his ability, Some guys have no business being on a turbo of any brand, progress as a rider first.

Cheers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only time a 900R is above a Gen 5 is when it's parked on a sled deck while G5 is warming to go thrash everything on the mountain for the day. :skidoo:
Also when being towed out by a Polaris, on the downhill sections it is higher.

Top Bottom