• Please complete the Poll for the Edmonton Snow Show After Party found in Snowmobile chat

Punta Cana Ride

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Back in March, we rented a HD in Punta Cana. We had a German couple who was part of the group and they have a YouTube channel. They finally put up the video from the trip.
The trip itself was a blast. Great guides who really took care of the group. I would recommend doing the trip.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Back in March, we rented a HD in Punta Cana. We had a German couple who was part of the group and they have a YouTube channel. They finally put up the video from the trip.
The trip itself was a blast. Great guides who really took care of the group. I would recommend doing the trip.

Sweet. That looks like a wicked trip. I remember going to Mexico twice a year. For the last two decades. Back before the requirements were to inject experimental drugs, restrict my breathing on the plane with a mask and then get harassed reentering my home country. Thank you for sharing. It really reminded me how blessed We were to be able to a to travel in the past.

Top Bottom