Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of protective gear do you use... if any

(knee/shin pads, elbow, etc)

besides the obvious

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear a helmet, and besides that, I have big enough bones I just take the brunt of stuff full on.

Sent from my kickass HTC Desire because Apple sucks!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Knee, elbow, chest and slider shorts. Neck brace on the way.

I am short so I don't wear any shin protection as my boots pretty much cover that area.

I tend to right harder when I know I am wearing my gear, as I get older the bumps and bruises take longer to heal.

I find it quite comfortable to wear most of the new gear, likely from all the years playing competative paintball and slidind/diving on hard ground.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an upper body armor thing that has roost guard, elbow, and spine protection built in. Cheap shin / knee guards, and most important the padded bike shorts to keep the boys in check... a little padding for the bum doesnt hurt either, I don't ride enough to get used to that seat....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
helmet, boots, sixsixone pressure suit, or chest protector and elbow pads (depending on temperature), knee/shin pads, rockgard'n padded shorts with hip and tailbone protection, and good gloves. ATGATT....I'm getting old and fragile but still like to rip on the bike.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Boots, Helmet, gogs, sixsixone suit ( or lately I've just been using my Tekvest and liking it) Gloves, pants, Tylenol 4's. :d

Teeroy...we need to hook up for a scoot some time :cool: show some of these young whipper snippers a little roost :eek:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boots, Helmet, gogs, sixsixone suit ( or lately I've just been using my Tekvest and liking it) Gloves, pants, Tylenol 4's. :d

Teeroy...we need to hook up for a scoot some time :cool: show some of these young whipper snippers a little roost :eek:
I'm down with that, took my quad down there a few years back for may long and all I could think was "I shoulda brought the scooter..." :d

:beer:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
helmet, gogs, gloves, 661 pressure suit, compression shorts, knee pad/braces, boots, jersey, pants, and camelback.

Top Bottom