Price on a leftover

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay, thanks. Ive never set up a new sled or any actually I'll have to comb through youtube haha...once I buy the sled ofcourse

XanderKane

Reaction score
3 weeks ago I picked up a 2014 pro 155 E start, 3 year bumper to bumper warranty, tether, short windshield, terrain domination rear bumper, skid plate and handle bar bag for 12100 out the door. Shop around lots of great deals to be had. Best deal is the one you happy with.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
finally got a quote from spectra in wills lake...14333 OTD if I want to add the 3 year 500 more plus tax.

I think I will def add the three year, although know that I have researched the gear down kit I would like to get it:d

The only thing is, I'm not sure if this dealer will offer me a demo if mine is down

donj

Reaction score
I wouldn't put much into the "demo" thing...what happens if they have 5 or 6 sleds down and offered them a demo as well? They'
ll most likely bad luck you..

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
finally got a quote from spectra in wills lake...14333 OTD if I want to add the 3 year 500 more plus tax.

I think I will def add the three year, although know that I have researched the gear down kit I would like to get it:d

The only thing is, I'm not sure if this dealer will offer me a demo if mine is down

Seriously man....keep shopping. You are going to take such a chit kicking on that if you ever decide to sell it. I wouldnt pay more than around 10 for a leftover pro 155. Shop around and you will find it.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even in BC, $12500 give or take a few hundred bucks with a three year should get you out the door.

Start calling every dealer you can within a 6 hr drive and use that for leverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys! I forgot to add thats on a MY 15...spectra doesnt have any 14s

Is that still a crappy price for a 15?

But if leftovers are going for 10k or so I will call around. I did ask a fellow on here that was getting out of his snowcheck from edmonton he said it would be about 142xx OTD

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can get a snowcheck find out what options the guy picked and what the warranty is. Maybe those options will make the difference.

I haven't seen any leftover sleds for 10,000. 11000 for a 155 before taxes and fees I have seen. If someone knows of left overs going for $10000 why not share where it is.

In the end I believe it was mentioned, a good price is a price you are happy with. Don't feel like you get raped over the coals because you end up paying X number of dollars for something and someone says oh I just picked up a sled for $1000 less with all these extras. Tell them to show you the invoice. I have seen before guys coming up with low numbers even though they paid more to maybe make it seem they they are cool or something.

I was quoted $2500 more both with 3 year warranty between a 14 and 15 163. So your price doesn't seem far off. Personally I wouldn't pay $2500 more for essentially the same sled when in a years time that $2500 is gone in depreciation.

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will sell you a 15 163 snow check black and red with the up graded walker shocks and all three bags and e start for 13,755.00 out the door 2 year warranty.

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
11850 otd for a 14 pro 155, with 3 yr warranty at motions in bonnyville

nwoprormk

Reaction score
Even in BC, $12500 give or take a few hundred bucks with a three year should get you out the door.

Start calling every dealer you can within a 6 hr drive and use that for leverage.

I was unaware of a 3 yr Bumper to Bumper. My salesman told me that the 3rd yr is powertrain only. I hate being outright lied to

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was unaware of a 3 yr Bumper to Bumper. My salesman told me that the 3rd yr is powertrain only. I hate being outright lied to

It's right on the polaris website. They list all the incentives. Lists the 14 pros with the 3 year.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mainjet has a few 14's still in stock starting at $9999 plus fees. That's a decent price in BC!

Top Bottom