Press ReLease : PLATFORM... VoTe for >> David oZone CLarK << MaYor of CaLgarY ocT 18 2021

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Press RELEASE # 0018eh ! : OfficiaL PLATFORM : from the desk of David oZone CLarK ....... Hello fellow citizens of Calgary... my name is David oZone Clark, I'm 56 years old, Single and have lived in Calgary since i was 14 years old ... i attended and graduated from Henry Wise wood Senior High in CaLgarY... from there i went to Mount Royal College, where i studied Business Administration... From that day forward i became a successful Business man, owner ( The o Zone ), within the Calgary Community... MY PLATFORM within the first 100 days IN office as your working mayor on oct 18th 2021 and beyond... 1st, 2nd, and 3rd days in office <<>> Freeze Property and Commercial taxes along with the Greenline ( supply and demand )... 4th, 5th, and 6th days <<>> I'm pro choice Mask, Business and Religion... 7th day <<>> eliminate your monthly fees on your Green, Blue, Black pick up carts ( bins ) cost savings $300 to $360 per year per household... 8th, 9th day <<>> eliminate Photo parking and Photo radar tickets, Boots on the ground ( warnings for the first 100 daYs, but Zero tolerance in 30, 40, 50km zones, thats where the childen play )... 10th day <<>> Plan / execute 17th ave as a 1 way Destination going easT to wesT with 4 lanes, 40km speed limit... 11 day <<>> Plan / build out the 4 primary Calgary events Centres, McMahon Stadium, Stampede ParK , Canada Olympic Park and the DownTown Core... 12th day <<>> Plan / Fund / Build / Job creation ( a ) Library ( b ) Education ( c ) Land development ( d ) Affordable housing ( e ) Existing Calgary Public Transit in all forms ( f ) Public safety in all forms ( g ) Youth Labour movement ( h ) Leisure centres ( i ) Calgary Parks in all forms ( j ) Calgary Zoo ( k ) arTs, Entertainment ( L ) Film Prouduction, Studio ( M ) Fire and Police Games ( n ) X - Games ( o ) Moto - Sports ParK / DragStrip ( p ) Maintain roads, Bike paths and Concrete infrastures etc... ( Q ) unions and the Private sector ( BaLanced approach )... 13th day <<>> Mark / Restore historic sites within the Calgary boundaries... 14th day <<>> 18% of my salary will be donated Too ( a ) Tom Baker Cancer Centre ( b ) Mental Health ( c ) Calgary Childrens hospital ( d ) Calgary Burn unit ( e ) Calgary Food Bank ( f ) Calgary Homeless Shelter ( g ) Mustard Seed ( h ) Mens and Womens Shelter ( i ) Dream Centre ( j ) kidney Foundation ( k ) CNIB ( L ) Animal shelter... 15th day <<>> Cut Red Tape... 16th day <<>> Equal opportunities <<>> Equal RiGHTS... 17th day <<>> Moving Forward, a HEALTHY Calgary is a prosperous city within our Communities... i thank all the citizens of Calgary for this opportunity... The PasT is A mYsTerY... The FuTuRE is ReaL, Brillant, CaLgarY... Together WE are CaLgarY !! ... Please support on oct 18th 2021... BesT Regards <<>> David oZone CLarK <<>> Please TexT or call <<>> 403- 863- 1577 <<>> if u have any Questions or concerns <<>> Thank you Citizens of Calgary for this opportunity .. i appreciate your support on oct 18th 2021... beeP !! beeP !! <<>> Free BeeR FridaYs at the iconic KinG- eddY Pub AFTER elected and on Monday 10pm ocT 18th 2021 election day <<>> hip hip HooRaY !! <<>> Ralph KLein would be proud <<>> Together WE are CaLgarY .. eh !! <<>> Smile , nothing comparies to U <<>> God Bless <<>>

ozone.JPG

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Press RELEASE # 0018Dee ! >>> if you would like to voulunteer >>> Please contact David oZone CLarK at call or TexT 403- 863- 1577 .. thank u citizens of CaLgarY... Together WE are CaLgarY <<>> THiNKouTside

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Press RELEASE # 0018Bee !! <<>> official CAMPAIGN HeadQuarters for David oZone CLarK <<>> KEiTHS Deli <<>> across from Chinook Centre kiddie corner to Red Lobster <<>> just off MacLeod TraiL <<>> honK !! honK !! <<>> Come on bY and try the KeiTHs Special and chat with MaYoraL candidate David oZone CLarK .. beeP !! beeP !! Look for the White Dodge with the , The o Zone stickers .. LoTs of Free parking out front .. much appreciated the support <<>> Together WE are CaLgarY <<>> THiNKouTside

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome to meet u Lance and your friends <<>> your support from u, your family and friends is much appreciated .. Go Team GO.. u and your friends are great role models <<>> beep !! beeP !! <<>> THiNKouTside

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big shootout to Oakley international for there support in all forms of the Campaign of David oZone CLarK as your maYor on oct 18th 2021 .. Together WE are CaLgarY !! <<>> THiNKouTside

Attachments

• 23262406-5D59-4305-9500-8F79E9F89435.jpeg
    23262406-5D59-4305-9500-8F79E9F89435.jpeg
    209.4 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Well I'll be fawked.... this is not a joke????

I've seen the threads for weeks but just sluffed it off as O-zone being O-zone...... then I looked up the official candidate list on the city of Calgary website and mind blown....

But why Snowandmud as his official website? If your name is in the hat why not try to give it a legitimate effort?

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big shootout to Oakley international for there support in all forms of the Campaign of David oZone CLarK as your maYor on oct 18th 2021 .. Together WE are CaLgarY !! <<>>> THiNKouTside <<>>

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I'll be fawked.... this is not a joke????

I've seen the threads for weeks but just sluffed it off as O-zone being O-zone...... then I looked up the official candidate list on the city of Calgary website and mind blown....

But why Snowandmud as his official website? If your name is in the hat why not try to give it a legitimate effort?
Snow and mud is a fantastic website, inter active in all media forms .. the citizens of CaLgarY can connect with David oZone CLark on a more personal setting … The FuTuRE is ReaL wiT David oZone CLarK as your mayor on ocT 18th 2021 .. Together WE are CaLgarY .. bogger I like the waY u THiNKouTside .. as mayor of caLgarY it’s will be my civic duty to plan / fund / Build a MotoSports park / DragStrip within the CaLgarY city boundaries.. your supporT is much appreciated.. I luv the snowmobile drag races u held at Alberta beach .. fantastic event and place .. beeP !! beeP !! Let’s bring that action to CaLgarY.. voTe for David o Zone CLarK .. thank you SiR - BOG -A- LoT .. ok folks let’s line m up 4 in a Row .. wow !! BriLLanT !! luv the smeLL of C12 and all that HorsePower !! <<>> PredaTors beWare <<>>David oZone CLarK <<>> is on the HunT for the MaYors Chair mondaY ocT 18th 2021 in CaLgarY <<>> The PasT is a mYsTerY !! <<>> hiP hiP HooRaY !! <<>> KiNG - eddY wiLL be proud on MondaY ocT 18th 2021 <<>> CHeeRS

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow and mud is a fantastic website, inter active in all media forms .. the citizens of CaLgarY can connect with David oZone CLark on a more personal setting … The FuTuRE is ReaL with David oZone CLarK as your mayor on ocT 18th 2021 .. Together WE are CaLgarY .. bigger I like the waY u THiNKouTside .. as mayor of caLgarY it’s will be my civic duty to plan / fund / Build a Motosports park / DragStrip within the CaLgarY city boundaries.. your supporT is much appreciated.. I luv the snowmobile drag races u held at Alberta beach .. fantastic event and place .. beeP !! beeP !! Let’s bring that action to CaLgarY.. voTe for David o Zone CLarK .. thank you sir - SLeD - DRaG - Race -A- LoT .. ok folks let’s line m up 4 in a Line .. wow !! BriLLanT !!
The GoaT wiLL be bacK

Attachments

• CFC3F178-9C79-4B52-B14D-066A0DA6286E.jpeg
    CFC3F178-9C79-4B52-B14D-066A0DA6286E.jpeg
    434.5 KB · Views: 221

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Snow and mud is a fantastic website, inter active in all media forms .. the citizens of CaLgarY can connect with David oZone CLark on a more personal setting … The FuTuRE is ReaL with David oZone CLarK as your mayor on ocT 18th 2021 .. Together WE are CaLgarY .. bigger I like the waY u THiNKouTside .. as mayor of caLgarY it’s will be my civic duty to plan / fund / Build a Motosports park / DragStrip within the CaLgarY city boundaries.. your supporT is much appreciated.. I luv the snowmobile drag races u held at Alberta beach .. fantastic event and place .. beeP !! beeP !! Let’s bring that action to CaLgarY.. voTe for David o Zone CLarK .. thank you sir - SLeD - DRaG - Race -A- LoT .. ok folks let’s line m up 4 in a Line .. wow !! BriLLanT !!
Dude if I lived in Calgary you'd have my vote

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big shouT out to the studs <<>> mavericK <<>> Mainman sPorT And the <<>> machine down at the bounce .. by the KinG - eddY in downTown CaLgarY .. i appreciate the supporT

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks courtesy chyrysler … ask for Joan in parts … CaLgarY auTo mall … luv this part of town .. together WE are CaLgarY

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guYS .. <<>> special shootout to SuNRiSE stoneWoRKs of CaLgarY .. please call Ali Omar 403 - 619-6685 for all your cusTom stone work and installation.. 403 -619- 6685 or ask for Jamie his wife as they have been in business for over 40 years .. together WE are CaLgarY.. please vote for David oZone CLarK on mondaY ocT 18 2021 <<>>thank you citizens of caLgarY <<>> THiNKouTside

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shout out to SuNRiSE sToneWoRKs … ask for Ali Omar .. 40 years in business and going strong 403-619-6685 ..appreciate the support young fe fellas <<>> THiNKouTside <<>>

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WE are CaLgarY !! <<>> THiNKouTside <<>>

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
big shoutout to partners pizzas patrons <<>> WE are CaLgarY <<>> THiNKouTside

Last edited:

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Go OzOne Dave go! Get the spirit back! The last vid or two are missing the Dave “pump everybody up ness” that we all know! Get the energy from the lunar cycle! The graviTatiOnal pull of the waxing moon will pull ideas from the earTh into the Dave wave! We need more OzoNe to block the powerful sun! I’m hooked on watching the vids of Mayor, Ozone DaVe, Oct. 18, Twenty, twenty one!

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
916 VieWS : WeLome to ParTners Pizza.. this place in Ogden is BRiLLanT .. thank you ciTizens of CaLgarY

Last edited:
Top Bottom