Press ReLease : o ZoNE DaVe WoN the RaCE for the MaYoR of CalgarY !! Yes he WiLL !!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I fully agree, the fact that he can post his shout out videos, even with them suspiciously missing the actual owners/reps of those establishments, he can't be bothered to answer a simple question. If I lived in Calgary, there is no way in hell I'd vote for this clown
CLoWiNS Ta the LeFT of ME <<>> JoKeRs Ta the RiGHT <<>> which 1 are u SiR <<>> nexXxT QuesTioN .. ahh are u really rider4lLife or are u rider -WiT- 4 -SKiNS down <<>> please go aHead YouR upP !! HoTsauce !! MeoW !!

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get this platform. The majority of Calgarians are not Snow and Mudders. Anyone remotely thinking of voting for Dave is going to this website and read this drivel and not vote for Dave. I, as a professional business owner, is not going to vote for someone who can't type a sentence and pretends to act like a toddler. Christ, could you imagine the council meeting with a bunch of "hoOT, HoOT"? As entertaining as this is, pretty sure this isn't going anywhere so I hope that Dave doesn't spend a bunch of hard earned savings on this campaign. To each his own I guess.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get this platform. The majority of Calgarians are not Snow and Mudders. Anyone remotely thinking of voting for Dave is going to this website and read this drivel and not vote for Dave. I, as a professional business owner, is not going to vote for someone who can't type a sentence and pretends to act like a toddler. Christ, could you imagine the council meeting with a bunch of "hoOT, HoOT"? As entertaining as this is, pretty sure this isn't going anywhere so I hope that Dave doesn't spend a bunch of hard earned savings on this campaign. To each his own I guess.
If you’ve been following our politics maybe Dave is a step up He might sound like a blowhard on here but his performance in politics can’t be worse than the fa&$tards in charge now. Go Dave Ozone Clark

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you’ve been following our politics maybe Dave is a step up He might sound like a blowhard on here but his performance in politics can’t be worse than the fa&$tards in charge now. Go Dave Ozone Clark
You do realize that he will actually have serious issues to deal with. Talking like an auctioneer 24/7 doesn't get you much respect.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
You do realize that he will actually have serious issues to deal with. Talking like an auctioneer 24/7 doesn't get you much respect.
This is Dave’s election thread, not an insult Dave thread. Please delete your post and insults, it’s really not on topic. Feel free to start your own thread and post your opinion of Dave over there. He has big shoulders, he can take it.

Man, talk about how people try to bring others down. I hope I never crap on anyone’s ideas 💡 or actions, no matter how different than the “norm.”
Go OzoNe Go!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes to each his own <<>> definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over <<>> expecting a different result<<>>please remove yourself from this threats and xplore different categories / in and around snow and mud please give other folk a chance to comment there positive vibes <<>> best regards david oZone CLarK .

Last edited:

rider4life

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CLoWiNS Ta the LeFT of ME <<>> JoKeRs Ta the RiGHT <<>> which 1 are u SiR <<>> nexXxT QuesTioN .. ahh are u really rider4lLife or are u rider -WiT- 4 -SKiNS down <<>> please go aHead YouR upP !! HoTsauce !! MeoW !!
Like a typical politician, you dodge the question, and go straight to the insults, again, how are you going to pay for this, what are you cutting, how much are taxes going up? lets see your platform, completely costed out.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is Dave’s election thread, not an insult Dave thread. Please delete your post and insults, it’s really not on topic. Feel free to start your own thread and post your opinion of Dave over there. He has big shoulders, he can take it.

Man, talk about how people try to bring others down. I hope I never crap on anyone’s ideas 💡 or actions, no matter how different than the “norm.”
Go OzoNe Go!
Maybe go get your own website and don't use some sled forum. If you think these are insults, wait until the election starts.....
Hey, maybe ole Kanedog can run for Surrey mayor? Seems like a reasonable idea.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like a typical politician, you dodge the question, and go straight to the insults, again, how are you going to pay for this, what are you cutting, how much are taxes going up? lets see your platform, completely costed out.
20,000 VieWs : yes <<>> how did u Know i driVe aBiG WHiTE daaw Dodge 2500 gas TRuCK <<>> go dodge !! <<>> your o -Pin- Yinn <<>> pay with currency <<>> ciTy <<>> ProvinciaL <<>> FederaL <<>> banks of all Forms with .000000001 percent interest rates <<>> Hmmm <<>> daa !! hiring Humans to cut GRASS in aLL forms <<>> puff puff Pass <<>> sorry i dont puff anymore but i can use a weed trimmer along with the rest of the youth labour movement <<>> taxes are a fact of life <<>>Together WE are the citizens of caLgary <<>> The PasT is A mysTerY <<>> The FuTuRE is ReaL <<>> i will LooK at the books from accts payable and receivable <<>> LeTs give peace a chance !! VoTe David oZone CLarK as Your MaYor on ocT 18th 2021 and the GooD <<>> BaD <<>> and the ugLy will be re- veaL- ed <<>> misTer CLark would u Like sauce to go wiTh your VeaL sandwich speciaL todaY $ 9.99 <<>> Yes Please and a chocaLate miLK to Go <<>> go oZone !! nexT QuesTion <<>> Please u can doo beTTer <<>> HoTsauce !!

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe go get your own website and don't use some sled forum. If you think these are insults, wait until the election starts.....
Hey, maybe ole Kanedog can run for Surrey mayor? Seems like a reasonable idea.
your noT my boss and i have permission to use snow and mud as my website PLATFORM <<>> i luv iT in all forms if KaneDog run for maYor <<>> he would win hands down he has personality unLiKe your self <<>> go have an unreasonable idea on another part of snow and mud before i have u band from this thread <<>> show respect and doo the RiGHT thing <<>> i have all the right inn -Greed -eee- anTs for the election and will win on ocT18th 2021 <<>> becarefull your ant hill will get steped on <<>> MeowWW !!

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your noT my boss and i have permission to use snow and mud as my website PLATFORM <<>> i luv iT in all forms if KaneDog run for maYor <<>> he would win hands down he has personality unLiKe your self <<>> go have an unreasonable idea on another part of snow and mud before i have u band from this thread <<>> show respect and doo the RiGHT thing <<>> i have all the right inn -Greed -eee- anTs for the election and will win on ocT18th 2021 <<>> becarefull your ant hill will get steped on <<>> MeowWW !!
"You're"

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You saY u wanT a LEADER <<>> BuT You canT maKe uP YouR MiND <<>> voTe David oZone CLarK as MaYoR on ocT 2021 <<>> THiNKouTside <<>> THiNKinSide <<>> THiNK DAVID oZone CLARK <<>> ciTizens of CaLgarY I’m inspired <<>> your supporT is much appreciated <<>> Together WE are CalgarY <<>>> The PasT is A mYsTerY <<<>>> The FUTuRE is ReaL <<<>>> a HEALTHY CaLgarY is a prosperous ciTy within our communities <<>>

Last edited:
Top Bottom