Press ReLease : o ZoNE DaVe WoN the RaCE for the MaYoR of CalgarY !! Yes he WiLL !!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently Dave was nominated in May but it took weeks for the review board to decipher his entry application due to all the hieroglyphics. :unsure:
was a long road but the papers r inn ... its official and snow and mud is my website i will be using so get ready for all comers taking on the ozone guy ...lol predators beware ozone is on the hunt for the mayors chair ... The PasT is a mYsTerY ... The future is ReaL !! this is good stuff ... beeP !! beeP !!

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It don’t get anymore official than that, posted on City of Calgary mayoral candidate page!

2C6F31A6-83D0-4746-9882-EB94F00024DE.jpeg

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck Dave, going to be cool following your progress and hopefully you win,all city politics could use a good shake up,can't help you in the vote personally but I do have family in your city who will be getting a push from me in your direction,

bendy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck Dave, going to be cool following your progress and hopefully you win,all city politics could use a good shake up,can't help you in the vote personally but I do have family in your city who will be getting a push from me in your direction,
Even though we haven't always seen eye to eye, I'll let my Son and his Girlfriend know to vote for oZoNe! Good luck in the rAcEcAr... I mean rAcE.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you going to get on any debates? lol if there is any even
yes sir .. im trying to organize debate through global news live with linda olsen and jamie doll... bring it on .. The PasT is A mYsTerY... The FuTuRE is ReaL ...when David oZone CLarK takes the Stage... Lets see WHaT Happens !!! LoL ... beeP !! beep !! ...PredaTors beware candidate 18 oZone daVe is on The HuNT ?? ... HoTsauce !!

Last edited:
Top Bottom