Press ReLease : o ZoNE DaVe WoN the RaCE for the MaYoR of CalgarY !! Yes he WiLL !!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
vieWs 717 2 event centre s ... 1st the calgary saddle dome will have another small renovation and then the dome becomes the home of the calgary HiTmen .. now the calgary flames will play 20 games with there visitors jerseys at the saddle dome only on saturday nights ... yes thats right ... ok now I've been in talks with high profile calgary investors ... up at mcmahon stadium lots of land .. build the new CFL stadium were the current baseball diamond is .. bang the CFL is happY .. now tear down mcmahon stadium and build the new NHL/INTERNATIONAL/OLYMPIC hockey ice coliseum ...crush the old mcmahon stadium, use the recycled concrete materials etc to build both stadiums at mcmahon.. kK - powW now this becomes the new home of the calgary flames hockey club and now the flames will play as the home team and play 21 games at the new arena this is big corporate strategy .. called eLasTisiTy .. LRT acts as the rubber band to connect the 2 together .. economic impact combined worth 3 billion per year .. also both areas would have further infursture to support both big and small ...funding from the city/province /federal would provide job creation in all forms to all those involved and provide economic impact to the citizens of calgary.. side note : calgary Flames play 82 game schedule in regular season 41 home and 41 on the road outside of calgarY ... the pasT is a mYsTerY ... the FuTuRE is ReaL at stampede park and mcmahom sTadium in caLgarY %100 behind the projecT.. david o zone Clarks idea... as john Tort -Taa-ReLLAs would say ... nexT QuesTion ??? Together WE are CaLgarY !!
Any chance you could fit in a Dairy Queen in between the 2 facilities? Asking for a friend....

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your going to have to hire someone to write ALL press releases because what you do will make heads explode. On second thought never mind.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your going to have to hire someone to write ALL press releases because what you do will make heads explode. On second thought never mind.
the other candidates .. I'm gunna give m a bottle of Tie -Lee- NaL and adViL for there pain n suffering !! beepPpP !! beePpP !! lmao... LeTs see whaT hapPens !! kooLBeaNs !!

Last edited:

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to make the short list .. person needs 100 + signatures ... i just picked up 100 signatures .. for my self i wanted to gather signatures from the most influentiaL individual and powerfuLL voices the city has too offer .. i was signing 10 per day so took 10 days .. plus some will be tossed due to using blue pen .. should be black only and some have missing postal codes to prove that person lives in calgary .. so i look those up and add .. anYhoo i appreciate the push in all forms.. plan is to submit on maY 18 2021 .. pay $500 dollars and submit platform from above on #18 .. have official press release with global ,ctv and possible radio stations ... The PasT is A mYsTerY... The FuTuRE is ReaL in CaLgarY ... together we are CaLgarY !! no worries ...

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with david ( o zone dave ) CLarK the mayor of calgary .. your voice will be heard in all forms to the city ,province and federal governments with respects to outdoor off road motorized vehicles .. summer winter and fall ... i appreciate the support and please vote for david ( o zone dave ) CLark on oct 18 2021 in CaLgarY ... The PasT is a mYsTerY ... thanks mr nenshi , kenny , Trudeau .. we got this ... The FuTuRE is ReaL BriLLanT wiT david CLarK as youR maYor of CaLgarY on ocT 18 2021.. together we are CaLgarY .. again i appreciate the supporT .. thanK You CaLgarY .. besT Regards

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
vieWs 1111
Dave, I am voting for you because you will make it legal to ride ATV's on the streets of Calgary, with a permit of course! Thanks in advance.
yes sir .. TeTh -aiR .. also side bY sides ... honkK !! honK !! BeepPpP !! beepppppp !! lmao .. HoTsauce appreciate the supporT !!

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
vieWs 616: Hello fellow ciTizens my name is David o CLark I'm 56 years old and I've lived in calgary since i was 14 years old .. i attended and Graduated from Henry Wisewood Senior High. from there i went on to mount royal college,where i studied business adminastration and from that point I became a successful business man within the calgary community.. My Platform within the first 100 days of office as your working mayor in CaLgarY on oct18 / 2021 and beYond.. 1st 2nd and 3rd freeze property and commercial taxes, greenLine..4th,5th I'm for pro choice,business,mask,religion 6th,eliminaTe Your Monthly FEE on your Green,Blue,Black carts ( Bins ).. 7th,8th eliminate,Photo Parking and Photo radar tickets, Boots on the ground.. 9th BUILD The Calgary Event Centres.. 10th,11th,12th,13th,14th ,15th,16th,17th funding job Creation,youth Labour force,education,arts,entertainment,Land development roads,maintenance and concrete infrastructure.. 17th 11% of my salary will go to charity ( a ) Tom baker ( b) children's hospital ( c ) kidney ( d ) big brothers and sisters ( e ) CNIB Together ( f ) women's shelter ( g ) mustard seed ( h ) food bank ( i ) dream centre...Together WE are Calgary.. 18th a HEALTHY city is A prosperous city within our communities. I thank the citizens of calgary. The pasT is a mYsTerY... The FuTuRE is ReaL BriLLanT !! CaLgarY... please support on oct 18 2021... besT Regards David CLark
a man ( david ozone CLarK ) a Plan ( aBove PlaTforM ) MaYor... CaLgarY ocT 18 2021..... The BaLL DRoPs MaY 18 2021

Last edited:

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with david ( o zone dave ) CLarK the mayor of calgary .. your voice will be heard in all forms to the city ,province and federal governments with respects to outdoor off road motorized vehicles .. summer winter and fall ... i appreciate the support and please vote for david ( o zone dave ) CLark on oct 18 2021 in CaLgarY ... The PasT is a mYsTerY ... thanks mr nenshi , kenny , Trudeau .. we got this ... The FuTuRE is ReaL BriLLanT wiT david CLarK as youR maYor of CaLgarY on ocT 18 2021.. together we are CaLgarY .. again i appreciate the supporT .. thanK You CaLgarY .. besT Regards

I thought we were Lynx? Im confused?

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't vote for a guy on a Cat.....i didn't even realize they still made those...
LoL... caT... Doo... Poo... ahaMaY... commoN Ground ( DiRT )... snoW -whiTe wouLd be Proud !!... PreDaToRs Beware o ZoNE DaVe is on the HuNT !! .. TogeTher We are CaLgarY ... The PasT is A mYsTerY... The FuTuRE is ReaL in CaLgarY .. MeowWW !! KooLBeaNs !! no Worries !!

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LoL... caT... Doo... Poo... ahaMaY... commoN Ground ( DiRT )... snoW -whiTe wouLd be Proud !!... PreDaToRs Beware o ZoNE DaVe is on the HuNT !! .. TogeTher We are CaLgarY ... The PasT is A mYsTerY... The FuTuRE is ReaL in CaLgarY .. MeowWW !! KooLBeaNs !! no Worries !!
When they talked on the news about the guy that wants the list of people in AHS yesterday running for Mayor I though it might be you but thankfully it wasn't. hahaa

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow citizens david o Zone CLARK here... just received officiaL word from eLecTions CaLgarY .. david o ZONE CLarKs papers will be submiTTed by in person appoinTment on may 26 2021 ... thats righT u heard it 1sT snow n mudders .. maY 26 2021 at 2:30pm ADDRESS 2340 22nd st NE calgary ALBerTa ... CompLiance services /bYLaw eLecTions CaLgarY up on the 2nd fLoor ... if Your cLose bY .. come bY for a chaT and a phoTo ... i personally appreciaTe the supporT .. Together we are CaLgarY ... The PasT is A mYsTerY... The FuTuRE is ReaL in CaLgarY wiT david o Zone CLarK as Your MaYor of CaLgarY on ocT 18 2021 .. thank u so much CalgarY and fellow supporTers ... unLocK the FuTuRE !!

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow citizens david o Zone Clark here... just received official word from elections calgary .. david ozone Clarks papers will be submit by in person appointment on may 26 2021 ... thats right u heard it 1st snow n mudders .. may 26 2021 at 2:30pm at 2340 22nd st NE calgary alta ... Compliance services /bYLaw elections calgary up on the 2nd floor
Don't say a word before you submit and when filling out the forms do not use the keyboard you use on snow and mud. Best of luck to ya

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't say a word before you submit and when filling out the forms do not use the keyboard you use on snow and mud. Best of luck to ya
i like the waY u THiNKouTside .. lol .. no worries .. i just pulled out the armani , boss ,, Verace suits ouTa the attic .. ...heyman they still fiT in the waisT... but a little TighT in the shoulders .. musTa been all that sledding thats keeps Ya mind and body in shape .. NiCE !! SiR -sTuck- A - LoT would be proud .. LoL .. please pass the dusT oFF spraY boTTLE !! beeP !! beeP !!

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
9fe486d10a736273adc7be34ec4fe440.jpg

Was really hoping this was about Dave lol

Top Bottom