President Trump?

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When ever i see protests , be it occupy/ BLM /natives @ pipelines/trump bashers etc etc ,I am a frickin happy camper !!
It means someone in a position of authority, did some good and has some balls......

I Know he got balls, just need to see the "did some good" part..... he did say, " I will be a President for all the people, that is so important to me " ..... Hope he will do some good, why bother with NAFTA if Canada has to pay Tariffs on their lumber, exported to USA anyway, NAFTA out the window here..... or they get our "Dirty oil" cheaper then what Canadians pay for their own oil, How is NAFTA helping there? er.... Free trade ? lol !

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is Canada's fault .. When the only access Canada has to
Move product is to the USA , they got us over the barrel....
Pipelines east and west to tide water gives us some bargaining power at least ..
Though JT bargaining with trump laughable ...
If Canada chooses this ridiculous implementation of TAX & SPEND policy...
We are in tough, with a lot of companies !
They will simply move south....
Trump is anti regulation , JT is more red tape ...
One of trump policies is for every new regulation passed into law ... Two must be removed , now that is a brilliant idea....!
We will never compete in Canada , as we simply spend way to much time and effort studying chit .
Rather than getting stuff done !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is Canada's fault .. When the only access Canada has to
Move product is to the USA , they got us over the barrel....
Pipelines east and west to tide water gives us some bargaining power at least ..
Though JT bargaining with trump laughable ...
If Canada chooses this ridiculous implementation of TAX & SPEND policy...
We are in tough, with a lot of companies !
They will simply move south....
Trump is anti regulation , JT is more red tape ...
One of trump policies is for every new regulation passed into law ... Two must be removed , now that is a brilliant idea....!
We will never compete in Canada , as we simply spend way to much time and effort studying chit .
Rather than getting stuff done !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes it is not wise to run naked and blind folded in the dark.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This hatred and racism against Donald Trump has to be noted, identified for what it is... and then stopped. Failure for not identifying and then not stopping it.. is just plain wrong.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 276

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I think it's a good thing for the U.S., the toilet that was American government needed to be flushed, and all electing Hillary and the trough fed democrats would have done is cause the buffet line to continue and the elite to flourish , status quo, and a continuous backward slide. I don't think I'd like trump, but I think this is the best thing that has happened to American politics in a long long time. He's got a lot to learn and will make a lot of mistakes, but they'll be mistakes that are made while trying to make things better for Americans , not just the rich ones who were responsible for paying enough to insure his victory. That's a huge change in the system, he won't have a lineup of 100 rich a$$es to kiss on his first day. And the media, what a terrific result that is, totally exposed what a corrupt manipulative bunch of BS spewing ,agenda wielding morons, that's gonna change, immediately. In any corporation, when the top guy changes , and not the expected successor, every position all the way top to bottom gets scrutinized by new eyes, and their value and contribution and their motives, what a wonderful opportunity. Trumps gonna do fine, warts and all, and America will be better for it. But every time he even farts in public or looks at a beautiful woman , the real deplorables, the ones who,wanted continuity just so they could continue at the trough, they're gonna scream and point and rant , cause they are basically shallow whiny tits who are scared change is gonna eliminate them, and their useless involvement , and they wanna say I told you so.
Funny how some believe that he is a messiah. Trump will and has already begun to continue with the establishment. Just look at his appointments so far. He will undoubedtly work to further his own agenda, ego, and bank account - just like Hillary would do as well.
It politics! Lots of spin, lies, posturing and bafflegab.
As for change, if you want to build the "manufacturing" employment numbers then they'll have to stop shopping at Walmart, Costco, winners and all the rest. Forget your new Apple iPhone 789 too. Think a new sled is pricy now - just wait. Bottom line is that you cannot have it both ways with great wages for all and cheap commodities and products.
Trump will continue the rich tradition of being able to suck and blow simultaneously just like all the rest before and likely after.
BTW we've had lots of messiahs here too. Our last one - self made business man who didn't "kiss asses" - dug a hold so deep as to virtually bankrupt our province at a point in which we had the greatest revenues ever!

Top Bottom