Power of Positivity

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a believer in laws of attraction and positive thinking. Sometimes i like to rant and get chit out but mostly i'm a pretty positive guy. Anyone else share the laws of attractions. Whats you fav quote or saying to boost you up? I was in some negative times after a bad "yard sale" crash on my dirtbike and i was in the hospital for too long and in pain daily. Being down and out i had a friend give me this book about the Laws of Attraction and i actually read some of it. Changed my outlook on my choices in life and what i've done and needed to do. One of my fav quotes, not sure who but i have these words burned in my head.

What you think you become

What you feel you attract

What you imagine you create.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Positive thinking is great, but you need to take action to get results.

Eg say you want to loose some weight, you can sit on the couch thinking about getting skinny, but it isnt going to work.

You need to get your fat ass to the gym...lol

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Positive thinking is great, but you need to take action to get results.

Eg say you want to loose some weight, you can sit on the couch thinking about getting skinny, but it isnt going to work.

You need to get your fat ass to the gym...lol

Truth!

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not much into the self help stuff but recently read Mark Manson's "subtle art to not giving a f&$k" and it was pretty interesting and motivating. Probably lots of the same principles like avoiding being a victim and taking responsibility for your reactions to situations regardless who is at fault.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A positive attitude always helps recovery, smiling always makes people wonder what you are up to. Life is what you make of it!!!!!!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A positive attitude IMO also helps with staying healthy, its a mental state of mind that promotes a positive physical action.

Remember, “things can never be so bad, that it cant get worse” turn a negative situation into a positive one.

SwampRatt

Reaction score
Simple message from the lyrics of Jay-Z that I’ve always loved, “A wise man once told me don’t argue with fools, cause people from a distance can’t tell who is who”

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve had to spend over 5 months at bedside at night when my daughter went through 2 stem cell transplants. I am proof of the power of positive thinking. When your worst nightmare comes true you better have your wits about you or you will drown in sorrow. Every day at the hospital I would see families that were drowning and refused to give up. That was seven years ago and she’s doing pretty good. My wife and I are still happily married and still keep looking for the positives in life.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve had to spend over 5 months at bedside at night when my daughter went through 2 stem cell transplants. I am proof of the power of positive thinking. When your worst nightmare comes true you better have your wits about you or you will drown in sorrow. Every day at the hospital I would see families that were drowning and refused to give up. That was seven years ago and she’s doing pretty good. My wife and I are still happily married and still keep looking for the positives in life.

Wow 5 months... i couldn't imagine what that would be like. We spent 4 weeks in the NICU when our twins were born and that was hard enough. Good on ya man!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow 5 months... i couldn't imagine what that would be like. We spent 4 weeks in the NICU when our twins were born and that was hard enough. Good on ya man!
We hadn’t seen our house in over 6 months. We spent 3 1/2 months straight at the hospital,then 100 days at a condo we rented to be within 15 minutes of the hospital. Couldn’t stay at the Ronald McDonald house once we were out as our daughter had zero immunity from anti rejection drugs. Went home for a week then back for another 6 weeks with complications. Didn’t think we were all leaving when we back for second time. Took almost 2 years till we went out in public for fear of getting sick.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Beer is like pouring smiles on your brain" - Source Unknown but probably someone pretty smart

Top Bottom