Power commander o2 sensor

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am running the power commander V on my teryx with the sensor always hooked up as well as AFR guages always hooked up and have not had problems with them frying from mud and water. If you are having difficulties with the tuning you can buy the power commander autotune (if you have a power commander V) and it will tune the motor automatically. It works very well and it is simple to use.

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cody i have my xp at get torqued right now ,getting it fine tuned on there dyno,i will post the results when done.quinn and kevin seem to know what they are talking about but the proof will be the dyno numbers once they are done.they have a great shop and great customer service,when i saw all the can ams in there i thought i was picking the wrong shop but they treated me good

dieselsmoke101

Reaction score
cody i have my xp at get torqued right now ,getting it fine tuned on there dyno,i will post the results when done.quinn and kevin seem to know what they are talking about but the proof will be the dyno numbers once they are done.they have a great shop and great customer service,when i saw all the can ams in there i thought i was picking the wrong shop but they treated me good

Nice is that a 2 wheel dyno

Top Bottom