Post Flood Water Riding

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think tearing up wetlands is pretty gay...sorry, you asked.

e6.jpg

nathan#19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's just what the sport needs. More people tearing the stuffing out of every wet hole in sight. Very pointless. If there was at least a trail there we could say " we were just trying to stay on the trail." But these sort of ppl would just leave the trail to shred everything else! Mass destruction seems to be the goal anymore.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
No worries, critisicm is welcomed. I don't know what to tell you except this is our "atv trail" and always has been for years before i was around, even for my father. It is private land and is/was a pasture that rarely had cattle in it. The atv derby/sled derbies goes through there and it is basically set up as and for atv's/snowmobile's trails, with a warm up shack. Rules don't change we pack out what we bring in. That includes other people's left overs as well. I'm not trying to be that guy, but this is what we have and I'd rather see everyone go in one spot rather then every slough and hole where water sits on the country side. In the video we were just sticking to where the trail goes through the valley and crosses the creek, the only way you can navigate through. You can see in the background of a couple shots there is untouched cat tails everywhere. Thanks for the comments, criticism is needed, any on the video itself?

x2. Get a Canoe,, works way better for that kind of terrain......
That I would love to do but the creek is way too small and it's so overgrown with trees/bushes and beaver dams.

sorry one last thing, the problem in my area is not the quads, but it's the people from the city coming out into the country and ripping up farmers fields, every dirt road in the RM when it rains, and stealing anything they can get their hands on.

Last edited:

togo ripper

Reaction score
Now for a positive comment... Cool vid i like the editing you did with it looks pro keep it up and let these west boys keep there dry dusty trails more mud for us

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Now for a positive comment... Cool vid i like the editing you did with it looks pro keep it up and let these west boys keep there dry dusty trails more mud for us

Deadly thanks. If your coming somewhere around Sedley I can show you the area. There really isn't that much for us to enjoy but we make do! I'd like to go up to PA and see the trails up there, even by you guys in Yorkton got some good stuff just north.

I honestly see where they are coming from, they have much much more strict rules and regulations in Alberta. That's there community though, our communities are very different. We have more wetlands here that is unaccessable, every field has multiple sloughs, especially this year with all the moisture. I appreciate the feedback negative or positive. It's all constructive.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
too many helmets and not enough beer drinking !!!

wot are you safety first kinda guys ???

looks like fun !!!

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
too many helmets and not enough beer drinking !!!

wot are you safety first kinda guys ???

looks like fun !!!

I think most of us had an experience where helmets were a nice thing to have on our noggin. After we ate dinner and dried off a bit we went out without helmets to see actually how deep the one spot was and when we were coming back to get our gear from the shack one of my buddies took a little dip in the water with his quad. All I seen were wheels haha typical when the cameras not on the good stuff happens.

And I don't drink myself but my buddies enjoy a few when we go riding. We like to keep it responsible I'd like to say. Even though we have never seen more then 1 vehicle driving. I'm happy as long as everyone and their quads make it back in one piece.

And I agree it does look like fun and is a lot of it! Thanks for the compliment!

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice vid man looks like reg sask quad ride to me i dunno why people have the hate on for any vid in the mud pit chat if u like going out on trials to get a mouth full of dust you have fun but you will never really have much fun quading if you stay on the dry trails. Its hard to believe someone would think that riding down a nice muddy trail with some skeg testing out ur bike seeing what you can or cant quite go through could possibly be gay thats so fawking stupid but whatever thats there opinions (****ty opinions i might add) anyhoo great vid nothing like having fun in the mud
185149_4333843756608_1953570899_n.jpg

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really think this sites name needs to be changed to snow and dry trail. Always bashing on here now

We are just trying to keep the opportunity to ride around for a few more years and maybe change the ways of how to enjoy your machine in a bit more responsible of a way. These videos are gonna kill the ATV,UTV industry we have. Happening here in Alberta, Saskatchewan soon and other areas as well. We have created our own problems and we need to start changing the way we use these machines or the governments will change them for us. They put a end to 3 wheel trikes what else could they do??

Top Bottom