Poodou Trudeau

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
So Trudy is flying in his private jet to Tofino, which takes as much fuel as my truck for about 3 years, While Otool is here with the natives celebrating there day. Shows how much Trudy cares for the natives in Canada, and last thing he talked about was climate change needs to be dealt with and the hypocrite goes on a jet to Tofino. Almost reminds me of Leonardo DiCaprio who is as much as a hypocrite as him.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Trudy is flying in his private jet to Tofino, which takes as much fuel as my truck for about 3 years, While Otool is here with the natives celebrating there day. Shows how much Trudy cares for the natives in Canada, and last thing he talked about was climate change needs to be dealt with and the hypocrite goes on a jet to Tofino. Almost reminds me of Leonardo DiCaprio who is as much as a hypocrite as him.
I bet he didn't pay for fuel or the pilot either. Probably will make up some excuse as to how he needed to reconcile with some long-suffering indigenous family. I don't know how they will spin that his family came with him though. Remember the flack Allison Redford got when she flew her daughter somewhere on the government plane. It contributed to her getting the boot.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet he didn't pay for fuel or the pilot either. Probably will make up some excuse as to how he needed to reconcile with some long-suffering indigenous family. I don't know how they will spin that his family came with him though. Remember the flack Allison Redford got when she flew her daughter somewhere on the government plane. It contributed to her getting the boot.
her daughter wasnt the issue, it was her daughters friend

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
John Kerry does the same thing repeatedly. They're all elitist hypocrites. I read somewhere that Geraldo Rivera also porked Turdeau's mom.......but doesn't he look more like a Castro?

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lot of good that will do. When I wrote my MP asking her about the raises they all took during the Pandemic, her reply was it was out of her control.

they're all the same. The only good politician is a dead politician.
So do nothing and bitch about everything online, good thinking.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So do nothing and bitch about everything online, good thinking.

amounts to the same thing, you get a reply from some smartazz and nothing is done about the problem.

now don't take that the wrong way. I am in no way implying you are a smartazz. I'm just making a point that writing letters to politicians, only make you feel good about doing something. In most cases, just like bitching on line, it accomplished nothing.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
amounts to the same thing, you get a reply from some smartazz and nothing is done about the problem.

now don't take that the wrong way. I am in no way implying you are a smartazz. I'm just making a point that writing letters to politicians, only make you feel good about doing something. In most cases, just like bitching on line, it accomplished nothing.
I agree one letter isn't going to do anything, we have allowed our elected politicians to go about their business without questioning anything.
We all need to put the screws to the people that have been elected so they stay on the course they said they would be on. Choose whatever way you want to drive those screws being letters, face to face or protest.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree one letter isn't going to do anything, we have allowed our elected politicians to go about their business without questioning anything.
We all need to put the screws to the people that have been elected so they stay on the course they said they would be on. Choose whatever way you want to drive those screws being letters, face to face or protest.

Yeah I went to my mla a year ago telling him all my concerns and what we heard the government had planned. We knew more that was going on than he did. It was a real joke, all he could say is kenny is on our side.....

People have to realize when it gets bad enough there is only one way to have a chance at taking our country back. Should have happened years ago before it was driven into the ground.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
244185723_4498635456845958_6032771218961291621_n.jpg

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what is a billion ?
If I give you $1 billion and you stand on a street corner handing out $1 per second, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, you would still not have handed out $1 billion after 31 years!
Now read on. This is true and rather hard to really understand.
The next time you hear a politician use the word 'billion' in a casual manner, think about whether you want the 'politicians' spending YOUR tax money.
A billion is a difficult number to comprehend, but one advertising agency did a good job
of putting that figure into some perspective in one of its
releases.
1. A billion seconds ago, it was 1959.
2. A billion minutes ago, Jesus was alive.
3. A billion hours ago, our ancestors were living in the Stone Age.
4. A billion days ago, no-one walked on the earth on two feet.
5. A billion Dollars ago was only 13 hours and 12 minutes, at the rate our present government is spending it.

We are charged:
· Stamp Duty
· TobaccoTax
· Corporate Income Tax
· Income Tax
· Council Tax
· Unemployment Tax
· Fishing License Tax
· Petrol/Diesel Tax
· Inheritance Tax (tax on top of tax)
· Alcohol Tax
· G.S.T.
· Property Tax
· Purchase Property Tax
· Tax on Title Searches
· Tax on Building Inspections
· Tax on supplements
· Taxes on various food items
· Taxes on Dining out
· Tax on all utilities – Phone, hydro, water, waste disposal
· Service charge taxes
· Social Security Tax
· Vehicle License / Registration Tax
· Vehicle Sales Tax
· Workers Compensation Tax
· And now Carbon Tax

AND I’m sure you can think of more......
STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
Not one of these taxes existed 60 years ago, and our nation was one of the most prosperous in the world.
We had absolutely no national debt.

We had the largest middle class in the world. A criminal’s life was uncomfortable.
What on earth happened?
I hope this goes around CANADA ... Really great news for our Grandkids!

Top Bottom