skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New top dog in town.
6ecd8c145636ec348183fd2ba713497f.jpg

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to look at the new Poo turbo, already had the Doo turbo out.
The wife is excited and looking forward to riding a turbo next season so she doesn't get left behind so much.
One of these should be a perfect option for her.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel bad for the doolaide chuggers. Except for one full model year, they haven't had the most powerful sled in the past several. Yamaha put them to shame since 2017, they get one glory year then wham! Polaris puts the poutine munchers crowd back in their 3rd place lane. Love it.......LOL

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the other reason poo wont take over this site is because most Polaris owners are inbred hillbillies, i dont even think they can type to be honest.
you upset that some of your pork pullin' buddies are going to bail. numbers at the sausage fest you hold every weekend are going to dwindle and the million dollar mansion is going to be vacant. going to be a lonely guy lol. i hope they actually stay on the doos cause fags aren't welcome here.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I feel bad for the doolaide chuggers. Except for one full model year, they haven't had the most powerful sled in the past several. Yamaha put them to shame since 2017, they get one glory year then wham! Polaris puts the poutine munchers crowd back in their 3rd place lane. Love it.......LOL
I've owned more Doo's than Poo's and this right here :rolleyes: is phucking funny!!!! :rolling:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I actually like maxwell. He's a nice guy, maybe a little delusional, but a nice guy nonetheless. I'm thinking about setting up a Gofundme to raise money to get him a real good therapist. I have a feeling this may push him over the edge.

Top Bottom