Polished Tunnel

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Polished Snowmobile Tunnels

Hey guys. Im currently offering the chance to have your snowmobile tunnel polished. I have uploaded some photos of the work I've done, and will be getting more pictures. Please feel free to contact me via private message and we can work something out.
Im Located in the Edmonton area.

Attachments

• DSC00371.jpg
    DSC00371.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC00370.jpg
    DSC00370.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 45

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, im now offering the chance to come on location. I understand its tough for people to track the sled around town sometimes. Also, its late season and the pricing will be starting at $150. All depends on size of sled, if im traveling there, and such. Feel free to message me with any questions.

Thanks

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well thats good. Some people choose not to do it themselves, and then im willing to take time out of my day to do it.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well thats good. Some people choose not to do it themselves, and then im willing to take time out of my day to do it.

Ridin High... Looks like you do a real nice job! I'm sure you will have a nice little business going on :) I've polished my tunnel and it is a big job, not something I would want to do again. All the best :)

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ridin High... Looks like you do a real nice job! I'm sure you will have a nice little business going on :) I've polished my tunnel and it is a big job, not something I would want to do again. All the best :)

yup same here it sucks!!!! Won't even do my big truck rims, pay my son to do it instead!

Sumit 600 HO

Reaction score

sorry Ridin high I didn't meen it that way and I hope ur little buissnes turns out good and do u grind polish or wax?????

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey no harm intended. I wouldn't call it a busy as much as a hobby. It is by far no mean of getting rich. I can do it a few different ways. The picture above is all hand polished.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have had a fair amount of people interested, but they still wanna ride their sleds right to the end of the season. I will be offering the polishing year round. Just thought i would throw that out there. Thanks.

Top Bottom