Polaris Snowcheck delivery

Flat

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about snowcheck deliveries for the fall. I cant imagine Polaris will let the same thing happen again. Trying to decide if I should put my old sled up for sale or wait until the Boost arrives.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally wouldn’t count on any certainty with any of the manufacturers in these times. They all had the same issues with timing last year and I read that BRP has already announced another price change for in season units for next year. These are volatile times.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wouldn't count on it, none of the manufacturers want it to happen again but its out of their control. Im waiting on 3 trucks that every 30 days get pushed back 30 days for the last year. Nothings a guarantee that's preordered anymore

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
checked a 23 polaris boost but going to keep my 22 until I hear that the dealer has the new one in there hands.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My prediciton about used sleds. If the snowchecks deliver the used sled market will be suddenly flooded and the used prices will plumet. If the snowchecks don't deliver, used sled prices will soar. I doubt hardly anyone will give up their used sleds before they have the 23 in hand.
The guys who gamble and sell their sleds in September will get top dollar, but face not riding if the manufacturers fail to deliver.

Last edited:

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's a fair point but it depends at least somewhat on the amount of snowchecks the manufacturers sold which sounds like it's less but i haven't heard any figures.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My prediciton about used sleds. If the snowchecks deliver the used sled market will be suddenly flooded and the used prices will plumet. If the snowchecks don't deliver, used sled prices will soar. I doubt harldy anyone will give us their used sleds before they have the 23 in hand.
The guys who gamble and sell their sleds in September will get top dollar, but face not riding if the manufacturers fail to deliver.

i agree for the mostpart. Except i think the used market will stay high regardless of snowcheck deliveries because you wont be able to get your hands on ANY 2023 inseason or snowcheck in the fall.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many in-season sleds got sold the last few years compared to snowchecks? I never found anything interesting on my dealers floor for in-season models. I guess there might be lot of stock hidden in the back of the shop?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many in-season sleds got sold the last few years compared to snowchecks? I never found anything interesting on my dealers floor for in-season models. I guess there might be lot of stock hidden in the back of the shop?

not sure about polaris but skidoo dealers did not get to place an inseason order. Next fall sled deliveries are 100% snow check only.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no way the price of used sleds is coming down. Not with new sleds being priced the way they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this spring i had a hard time getting over 20k for an expert turbo with 2 years warranty and 350km. They are down right now forsure but they will jump back up this fall

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Banner told me BRP corp took there last 3 years snock check orders and allotted 60% of that average amount
thats why most all dealers sold out in justa few days

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Banner told me BRP corp took there last 3 years snock check orders and allotted 60% of that average amount
thats why most all dealers sold out in justa few days

That’s correct. But that includes in seasons so no sleds on the floor this fall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom